Erepublik

Hey guys! There's a game that I've been playing for almost half a year ago, called eRepublik. It's one of the funnest browser games you'll have ever played. There's more than just clicking a couple of buttons a day. You go on forums, chat with other players, and plan for your country's success!

eRepublik is a massively multiplayer online strategy game which is set in a mirror world where players, referred to as citizens, have the power to make a difference and fulfill their economic, political or military goals like never possible before.

Basically, first you choose a country to be a citizen of, whether it's Belgium or South Africa. You then work and train daily, increasing your money as well as strength. Nations declare war on each other, there are alliances, and there's all kinds of political adventures you can embark upon! So, join eRepublik!

Here!

I really encourage you guys to just try it out, it's really really fun! :D

I played it for a stint a few years ago. It's rather like farmville; sort of fun for the first 2 weeks or so, then you fall into a rut, fail to see the purpose of the game, and just stop playing it.

I played it for a stint a few years ago. It's rather like farmville; sort of fun for the first 2 weeks or so, then you fall into a rut, fail to see the purpose of the game, and just stop playing it.

I'm assuming you must be a 2-clicker then if you say the game is like farmville.

I was just going to post the same exact thing, fun for the first few weeks, then you forget about it and your person dies..

I was just going to post the same exact thing, fun for the first few weeks, then you forget about it and your person dies..

Clearly then that must be because you were not engaged in the political world. You were just one of those 2-clickers who don't do anything outside of the game such as going on the forums and IRC channels discussing and debating and so on.

Clearly then that must be because you were not engaged in the political world. You were just one of those 2-clickers who don't do anything outside of the game such as going on the forums and IRC channels discussing and debating and so on.

LOL... why should I get so entrenched in a rather boring "click here, buy food" etc game.. ;)
Edit: What Scamp said. :)

Thats because they don't feel the need to compensate for something by playing "politics" and trying to be the big kid on the playground by being able to push others around. These "two-clickers" you seem to incredibly fond of are the people actually trying to enjoy the game, and they leave because they realize that, like the vast majority of browser "games" out there, the actual "gameplay" is pathetic and the "community" "politics" even more so.

Thats because they don't feel the need to compensate for something by playing "politics" and trying to be the big kid on the playground by being able to push others around. These "two-clickers" you seem to incredibly fond of are the people actually trying to enjoy the game, and they leave because they realize that, like the vast majority of browser "games" out there, the actual "gameplay" is pathetic and the "community" "politics" even more so.

The point of the game is not to be a two-clicker. how can you have fun from working and training all day. the point of the game is the political and military aspect of the game where you have to negotiate with other countries and negotiate with people in your own country and debate over policies and discuss possible solutions to issues. that's the point of the game. 2-clickers are just lazy people who don't want to become active in the game.

If I wanted to do that stuff, I'd play EU3 or NES. That sounds like way too much work for a browsergame.

The political situation is too broken as well because combat is broken.

If I wanted to do that stuff, I'd play EU3 or NES. That sounds like way too much work for a browsergame.

You also don't have to deal with uppity scumbags who think they are someone because they have "power" in a browser game.

The political situation is too broken as well because combat is broken.

Pretty much everything about these things is broken.

You also don't have to deal with uppity scumbags who think they are someone because they have "power" in a browser game.

And people who call people "two clickers" because they don't spend hours debating and arguing pointless fake politics in a game. P: So basically what you said :p

I'm interested.

Say, what's the age limit?

Just wondering.

[Age limit as in oh, say, like, kids can play it and stuff? Just wanted to know]

Top Bottom