Escape From Zombie Island 2: Go Timberwolves!

2 PM
Time for another attack....

Hardware Store
Sean: "*Yawn* Okay, we need to move out again. This time we're heading for the McDonalds."
Duc: "Yes! Food! We haven't eaten all day!"
Jami: "You sure? You still haven't gotten that much sleep...."
Sean: "I'll be fine. Cantu, you guard."

Ammo Truck
Ryan: "There you are! What took you?"
Alex: "I can't run as fast as you! So, you got a supply line back to base?"
Ryan: "Yeah. But you'll need to stay here and guard the ammo."

Retirement Home
Abe: "Hey, over here!"
Other Person: "Abe! Have you seen my brother, Person?"
Abe: "I'm sorry to tell you, but the Nazis got him."
Other Person: "Nazis?"
Abe: "Yeah, they killed him, and then he came back as one of them."
Other Person: "Oh, you mean the zombies."
Abe: "That's what I said. Nazis."
Other Person: "Well, I guess I'll stay here. I've got my own gun, and I don't really have much else to do."

There's a few SWATs fighting the zombies to the east.... Not much else going on.

4 PM
Go Timberwolves!

South of the McDonalds
Sean: "Everywhere we go!"
Everyone Else: "Everywhere we go!"
Sean: "People wanna know!"
Everyone Else: "People wanna know!"
Sean: "Who we are!"
Everyone Else: "Who we are!"
Sean: "And we tell them!"
Everyone Else: "And we tell them!"
Sean: "We are the Timberwolves!"
Everyone Else: "We are the Timberwolves!"
Sean: "The mighty, mighty, Timberwolves!"
Everyone Else: "The mighty, mighty Timberwolves!"
Sean: "Okay, I'm bored. Now what?"
Exploding Sheep: "Baa!"
Duc: "What?"
Jami: "Look! It's the McDonalds! But...... What's that?"
Inside the McDonalds is a zombie like none other seen before. It's carrying a knife, and its body has been mutated to the point where it only vaguely resembles the original person.
Jami: "That's just creepy."
Duc: "Okay.... You two can go fight it. I'll just stand over here and cheer you on...."
Sean: "We'll all attack at once. It shouldn't be able to take us all on, right?"
Duc: "Well......."
Jami: "Err....."
Sean: :wallbash:

But, yep, first mutant zombie spotted. Hopefully it won't delay the advance. Also, the police continue to hold of the zombies coming from the east. Go SWAT teams! :dance:

6 PM
Burgers!

McDonalds
Sean: "Okay, I'm sending the exploding sheep in. Hopefully it'll damage that thing."
Exploding sheep runs into teh building. There's a large explosion, and the glass windows shatter. The mutant zombies on the ground, twitching.
Duc: "ATTACK!"
Duc rushes forward, and cuts the head of a zombie that gets in his way. Sean shoots the barely alive mutant zombie. McDonalds is taken!
Jami: "There's alot more zombies from teh north and east! We've got to take cover in the building, now!"
Everyone rushes inside.
Sean: "Okay, lock the doors. Start barricading the area. We have to make sure that those zombies can't...... Ooh, french fries!"
Sean, Duc, and Jami have their first meal in a long time, while zombies wander around the building.....

8 AM
We're all dead....

Garage
Mika: "Here they come... Everything ready?"
Some Guy: "Yeah, everythings ready. Is it close enough?"
Mika: "Almost...... Almost..... Now!"
Some Guy releases an Exploding Sheep. The sheep charges straight at the zombie, and explodes. Half of the zombies blown away, but it's still walking. Barely.
Mika: "Yes! Take that! We might actually survive this!"

McDonalds
Duc: "We're not gonna survive this...."
Sean: "Is there any way out? It looks like the zombies have completely surrounded us...."
Jami: "Wait..... What's that noise...."
Preston comes charginge, wildly swinging around his chainsaw. Somehow, his wild attack kills an invisible zombie.
Preston: "Hey, everyone! Thanks for the chainsaw! I just thought you might need my help!"
Sean: "Preston! Yes! We might just be able to survive...."
Jami: "Those zombies over there are getting a bit too close.... I'm gonna take care of them."
Jami rushes outside. She starts fireing at the first zombie she sees. She continues to fire, but the zombie keeps coming. She aims for the head, when she realizes that the face seems familiar...... Her sister, Joli? In that moment of hesitation, zombie Joli attacks. Jami's gun is knocked out of her hands. She trys to grab it, but is thrown to the ground. Zombie Joli starts to tear Jami apart, when a burst of gunfire tears zombie Joli apart. Sean rushes out, blasts another zombie, and grabs Jami's limp body, and drags her back inside.
Sean: "Is there anything in here we can use for bandages? Even napkins will help, as long as they stop the bleeding long enough to get her out of here!"
Jami's a wreck. Her stomachs torn open, her right leg and arm are covered with blood and scratches, and shes losing large amounts of blood. Makeshift bandages are made, but they're not doing much to stop the bleeding.... And more and more zombies are outside....... A neverending tide...... (I think this is what I get for complaining about it being dull....)

School
Doug: "There's got to be something useful here.... Wait, what's that?"
Doug runs over to the object he saw. It turns out to be teh sword that Dave was using when you fought.
Doug: "Dave.... This was the sword you died with...."
Doug swings the sword around a bit. A determined look appears on his face. He starts to walk away from the school.

Okay, in the actual game, Jami died, but for storyline purposes, I decided that she'd stay alive. I'm really doubting that I'm gonna hold the McDonalds..... Also for storyline purposes, I'm gonna have to pull Sean out of it, and I don't think Preston and Duc can hold it on their own, so I'm gonna probably pull them out, too. ON the plus side, though, I got Doug, and the Garage continue to hold out against everything the zombies throw against it. :goodjob:

10 PM
I hate retreating....

McDonalds
Preston: "They're coming! THEY'RE COMING!!!!"
The zombies charge. Preston takes the arm of one, but then it lunges at him, and tears his heart out.
Sean: "Preston!!"
Sean fires at the zombies. More come. He keeps fireing, but it's an unending tide.... They keep getting closer. An invisible one sneaks up on him, and knocks him down. The rest of the zombies all pile on top of him.
Duc: "Sean! Oh no.... We're dead....."
Suddenly, bullets rip through the pile of zombies. More and more zombies fall. Sean uses his bayonet to tear a hole through the zombies, and gets out of the pile. He turns, pulls out a hand grenade, and throws it into the pile. The zombies explode.
Duc: "Woah.... You look almost as bad as Jami...."
Sean: "*Pant* We need to *Gasp* Get out of here *Cough* now....."
Duc: "You go. I'll stay here a bit longer...."
Sean grabs Jami's body, and starts limping out. Duc looks out of the window, and sees a massive wave of zombies coming.
Duc: "Oh, great. Sean? Sean!"
Duc runs after Sean.

Garage
Mika: "There's another one."
That Guy: "I'll take care of it."
That guy rushes out, and tears the zombie apart with his gun.
Mika: "Good! This has been pretty easy. Those zombies are wimps!"

It's starting to annoy me how the main characters are always in the situations where they're almost dieing, but Mikas just sitting there, killing zomibes as slowly as he pleases, since there hasn't been a major offensive there since the start of the game....

DAY 4
Midnight
Why me? :cry:

Okay, the McDonalds is lost. There's a massive zombie army on the eastern front. One of my king units is dead. Another is barely alive. I'm rushing as many units as I can to prepare for the attack. I just hope it will be enough....

2 AM
Almost there

East of the Cedar Park Apartment
Sean: "Just a little bit further..... Almost there....."
Doug: "Sean!"
Sean: "Huh? Doug? That you?"
Doug: "Yeah! I've been looking for you! What happened?"
Sean: "We need to get Jami to the hospital, immediantly. I'm taking her to the Apartment, where we can give you better medical care so that she'll actually survive the trip."
Doug: "Okay, I'll watch your back. There's alot more zombies than there were yesterday...."

4 AM
MedEvac

Cedar Park Team Apartment
Parker: "Sean! Jami! What happened to you!"
Sean starts to talk, but collapses before he can finish.
Doug: "Jami needs to get to teh hospital, and Sean needs medical attention!"
Parker: "Okay, we'll start on that right now! Garrett, you get Jami to teh hospital. Everyone else, we need to help Sean."
Duc runs up.
Duc: "I finally caught up with you guys!"
Parker: "Duc, what happend to them?"
Duc: "There's a massive army of zombies coming! We tried to hold them off at the McDonalds, but we were overrun! I'm gonna go see if I can do anything to stop them."

Garage
Some Guy killed another zombie. Yippee.

6 AM
Drive to the East

Well, I've got a large group of exploding sheep heading east, to help Duc stop the zombie advance. A SWAT guy killed a zombie. Not much else, except even more zombies crossed the border. There's no end to them....

8 AM
Stupid RNG....

Hospital
Police: "Halt! What are you doing here?"
Garrett: "She needs medical attention really badly!"
Police: "Ouch.... That looks bad.... Take her inside."
Doctor: "Another patient? Oh, this one looks really bad..... I can't stand the site of blood...."
Garrett: "Wait... Then why'd you become a..... Nevermind, I've gotta get back to the rest of the team."

Garage
Mika: "Okay, let loose the sheeps of war!"
Exploding sheep charges, but explodes to early. Mutant zombie is barely harmed.
That Guy: "I'll finsish it!"
That Guy charges. He begins to fire, but nothing comes out.
That Guy: "Argh! I left the safety on!"
He switches safety off, but it's too late. The zombies on him. He's barely able to get out alive.
Some Guy: "I'll take care of this!"
Some Guy attacks, but again, for some random reason the zombie is able to reach him, and hurt him, but then Some Guy is able to stab the zombie in the head.

South of the School
Duc: "There's some zombies.... It's zombie hunting time!"
Duc charges at teh zombie, but trips, and falls on his face. The zombie starts tearing Duc apart with his claws, but Duc is able to stab the zombie in the face.

Okay, so practically ever attack I did this turn either failed or ended up with my attacker having low hitpoints..... Stupid RNG.....

10 AM
Damsel of Distress researched

Cedar Park Apartment
Parker: "Hey, Ryan?"
Ryan: "Yeah?"
Parker: "Do you still need to be working on that supply line, or will it work fine without you?
Ryan: "I don't think it needs me anymore...."
Parker: "Good. Here's a chainsaw. I need you to help make sure Duc doesn't get killed."

South of the School
A zombie attacks Duc. Duc starts to fight, but then realizes that it's hopeless, and retreats. He's badly torn up.... Worse than Sean was....
Duc: "Darn it..... And those zombies are still out there... Is this the end?"
But then, out of the sunset, ride two Exploding Sheep, who ride out, and explode right underneath the two zombies. The zombies are both left barely alive.

Noon
Yayness. Sean be alive!

Cedar Park Apartment
Sean: "Okay, Parker, I think I'm fine now. Good luck with the defense of the apartment. I'm moving out."
Parker: "Good luck."

South of the School
Ryan: "There's a zombie.... Look like it's almost already dead..... Well, at least that means an easy fight...."
Ryan charges, and tears the zombie apart.

2 PM
The puppies! Nein!!!!

Garage
Mika: "That was odd."
Some Guy: "What?"
Mika: "The dogs from the kennel. For a while, there was a bunch of barking and gunshots, but then they stopped suddenly...."
Some Guy: "Uh oh.... Zombies?"
MIka: "Probably...."

Well, it looks like the zombies finally realized that I'm not the only one out there. They've taken teh kennel. Ryan also killed another zombie.

6 PM
Reunion

Garage
Sean: "Hey.... It can't be.... Mika! I thought you were dead!"
Mika: "Hey Sean. Yeah, we've been holding out here since the start."
Sean: "Well, it's good to know that you're alive."
That Guy: "It's a zombie! I'll take it!"
That guy unloads an entire clip of his gun on the zombie, and it looks like it's dead. But then, it pops up again, and kills That Guy.
Some Guy: "That Guy! NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!"
Some Guy blows teh zombies head off.

8 PM
Change of Plans

Garage
Sean: "Okay, lets move out. We're heading south."
Ryan: "I thought we were going to the kennel!"
Sean: "I changed my mind. If we head south, we can regroup with Duc, and then retake teh McDonalds. This time, I've recruited some civilians with guns, and Doug's coming, so we'll have an easier time defending it."

School
Zach: "Hey, Max?"
Max: "What?"
Zach: "How come everyone else is using guns, but we're still using axes?"
Max: "That is a very good question. How about I go over to the apartment and get a gun and some ammo?"
Zach: "That sounds good."

The Omega said:
Those pictures might help a bit more if I could see a preview of them before I do anything with them. ;)

The pictures I am refering to are displayed in the pbem repots thread of the active Zombie game started by Luthor ... the link is in my signature ... ;)

10 PM
And we're marching....

Northwest of the McDonalds
Sean: "And we're walking.... And we're walking.... And walking......."

The Hospital
Doctore: "Okay, Jami, you've recovered faster than we thought. You should be able to leave now."
Jami: "Thanks."
Doctor: "Just be careful not to run into any zombies on your way to your friends."
Jami: "I'll be fine."
Jami leaves the hospital. She walks a few block, but then hears the call "BRAINS" From behind her. She turns and sees a swarm of zombies coming right at her.
Jami: "Darn....... I forgot to ask for a weapon....."
Jami rushes into the nearest house, and locks the door. The zomibes start trying to tear it down.
Jami: "Need a weapon....."
While looking for a weapon, she trips over the hospital apron-thing that she's wearing.
Jami: "I can't fight in this..... I need something else....."
A quick search of the house shows that the owner had a very unhealthy obsession with leather. Since it's the only thing around, she grabs one and puts in on in time to hear the zombies tear down the door. Luckily, she spots a basement and runs inside. She locks the door to that too, but the zombies start to rip that apart....
Jami: "There's got to be a weapon around here...... Hmm..... Whats in that crate?"
She opens the crate, and before her eyes is a Minnie Gun! (If anyone can tell me why it's called a minnie gun, when it's actually this gigantic thing that can tear apart metal, please do so.)
The zombies tear apart the door, and charge. They're met by a solid wall of bullets. IN seconds, no zombies are standing.

DAY 5
Midnight
Chain Girl!

Cedar Park Apartment
Parker: "Halt! Who's there!"
Jami: "Hi Parker."
Parker: "Wha? Jami? What's with the leather..... And the giganticly huge gun?"
Jami: "I ran into some zombies on my way here. Do you know where Sean is?"
Parker: "Yeah, last I heard, he was about to attack McDonalds."
Jami: "Thanks."
Jami runs off. Max runs in.
Max: "Was that Jami?"
Parker: "Yup."
Max: "I thought she was dead, or something. Okay, Parker, I need a gun and ammo."
Parker: "Here."
Max: "Thanks. Hey, Parker, is it just me, or has our supply of exploding sheep stopped coming?"
Parker: "Yeah, Zeb's stopped sending us the sheep."
Max: "Why?"
Parker: "From what I heard, he's trying to make sure that the zombies don't notice him. Don't worry, the Authorities or the Company will get him back in the fight soon enough."

Top Bottom