Escape From Zombie Island 2: Go Timberwolves!

10 AM
Supplies!

School
Max: "Okay, we've done it. After days of work, we've finally finished the supply drop point. Hopefully we'll start getting supplies from now on...."

Garage
Sean: "Okay, everyone, we need to move to the Kennel! Everyone, move!"

Noon
And we're walking....

South of the Kennel
Sean: "Monster dog! Heading straight for us!"
Badass: "I'll take care of it!"
The monster dog charges. Badass keeps fireing. The dog jumps on Badass, but he's still fireing. Eventually, the dog dies.
Badass: "I can't stay with you, I'm heading back to teh Garage."

2 PM
We must save ze puppies!

The Kennel
Jami: "I'll go in first."
Jami rushes in, fireing as she goes. A mutant zombie goes down. Sean follows after her. A few bursts from his gun brings down another two. A Mean Machine follows, and creats a SUV sized hole in the wall. It's gun kills the last zombie. Duc runs into the western forest, and hunts down another zombie.

McDonalds
Timmy: "Uhh.... Little Kid?"
Little Kid: "Yeah?"
Timmy: "There's a huge army of zombies heading straight for us.... The National Guard that was holding them off's retreating...."

Ya know, it's kinda weird how this has reached 6 pages, and practically every post has been made by me..... Does this mean no one likes the story, everyones ignoring it, or people like it but are too lazy to actually say so? :hmm:

4 PM
The McDonald's not gonna last long....

Duc killed another zombie. So did a Mean Machine. More zombies are pouring over the border towards the McDonalds. All Authority and Company units that were holding them back are retreating.

6 PM
Whoever's leading the zombies is a true military genius.... :rolleyes:

McDonalds
Timmy: "Hey, Little Kid? You know how we were getting all worried about the massive army of zombies heading for us?"
Little Kid: "Yeah?"
Timmy: "Well, the massive army suddenly turned around and left. Plus, we were able to build this Mean Machine, which means we'll be able to attack them while they're retreating."
Little Kid: "Perfect! Send it out!"
The Mean Machine drives through the streets, gun blazing. All zombies in it's way are killed.

Garage
Mika: "Okay, we've built another Mean Machine. Lets kill some zombies!"
The Mean Machine blows away 3 zombies, suffering some damage during the battles.

West of teh Kennel
Duc: "There's another one!"
Duc charges, and kills yet another zombie.
Duc: *Pant* I've been fightin for 6 hours straight.... I need a break...."

8 PM
Supplies! Yay!

Cedar Park Apartment
Student: "Hey, I brought this crate of supplies."
Parker: "Thanks! This will be really helpful!"

Kennel
Duc rushes in.
Sean: "Welcome back. We're going to heal up, then we're heading for the church."
Duc: "No break, eh?"
Sean: "Nope. We've got to keep up this momentum."

Garage
The Mean Machine retreats to teh Garage for repairs.

North of teh McDonalds
A Company's terminator robot thingy (Why won't this site let me say ****?) kills a zombie. A National Guard fortifies, right in my planned retreat path for my Mean Machine. :rolleyes: Mean Machine kills another zombie, but has to leave the fight.

2 AM
So that's where they went....

Near City Hall
Badass had been supporting the Authorities in the fight against the zombies since Day 8. But, there had been a strange lack of zombies south of City Hall. He went into one of teh buildings north of City Hall, and looked out the window. What he saw was a practically solid wave of zombies heading right towards him.
Badass: "We're dead...."

Kennel
Sean: "Okay, we're moving towards teh Church!"
Mean Machine Driver: "Sir, the area around the Church is too heavily forested for our vehicles to enter! You'll have to do this one without us!"

4 AM
Zombie Bats!

Garage
Mika: "What the... Did you see that?"
Some Guy: "What?"
Mika: "A bat with gigantic wings just flew over and started dropping rocks on us!"
Some Guy: "Oh, so you're saying that the zombies are using bats? Stop joking around!"
Mika: "I'm not! I really saw it!"

North of teh Church
Mean Machine Driver: "This is as far as we can go. Good luck."
Sean: "Good luck to you guys, too."

North of teh Police Station
*Police Radio*
Badass: "Come on! Keep fireing! Don't let them through!"
SWAT: "They'res too many! We can't.... ARGH!!!"
Badass: "We need reinforcements up here! Oh no.... Here comes another!"
(Sounds of battle)
Badass: "I'm injured! I've got to get out of here!"
SWAT: "There's more coming in from the south!"
(Gunfire)
SWAT: "Target eliminated."
SWAT: "We're going to clear this building! Move in!"
(More Gunfire)
SWAT: "Building secured! I don't think we can hold it, though...."

6 AM
No more Zombie Bats

Church
Badass: "We've got a monster dog heading for us! You guys head for the church! I'll take care of it!"
The others rush towards teh Church. Badass charges at teh monster dog. Monster Dog leaps at Badass, but Badass fires right into the Monster Dog's open mouth. Monster dog dies.
Sean: "We have to clear the Church! Everyone, charge!"
There's a wild melee of gunfire, chainsaws, knives, and swords inside teh Church. When the dust clears, all zombies are dead, and the colony of zombie bats has been eliminated.

West of teh Police Station
*Police Radio*
Badass: "More are coming in from teh north!"
National Guard: "Our route of retreat to the south's been cut off!"
SWAT: "The zombies are coming at me.... I'll try to hold the building as long as I can!"
(Gunfire lasts for a whole half an hour before the radio channel is silenced)
Badass: "They're heading right for me! Where's my backup?"
(Sound of SUVs and gunfire in teh background)
Badass: "Wait.... The cavalry's arrived! I have contact with the other survivors! They're using SUVs with machine guns mounted on top! They're holding the zombies back!"

8 AM
The Blitzkrieg begins.

The Eastern Front
Mean Machine Driver: "The zombies are heading towards us.... Wait for it.... Wait for it.... Now! All Mean Machines, move!"
The Mean Machines all drive as fast as they can through the streets, guns blazing. Zombies are torn apart. The Mean Machines run over the zombies not killed by gunfire.
Mean Machine Driver: "It's working! It's actually working! This plan might actually succeed!"

Noon
Stalemate

Okay, the armoured advance has stopped just west of the radio station. I was considering writing this post in storyform, but if I had to describe every battle, this single post would take up about 5 pages. :D

2 PM
I might actually win this....

Church
Sean: "Status report."
Ryan: "Our armoured advance on the Eastern front continues. The zombies have been reported by some of our Mean Machines as retreating. Other reports from our troops supporting the Authorities say that the zombies seem spread thin, trying to fight us and the Authorities at once."
Sean: "Good. Get everyone ready. We're going to move south to support the advance in a few hours."

4 PM
A jolly good turn.

Radio Station
Mean Machine Driver: "Okay, we've been ordered to weaken the defenses of this building. Start fireing into teh windows!"
Mean Machines begin fireing. Zombies rush out at the MMs. They're damaged, but the zombies are killed.
Mean Machine Driver: "Okay, we need to repair. Pull back!"

Church
Sean: "Let's move out."

Top Bottom