EUIOT: The Golden Bull

Scotland is

Is Navarre taken? Which is the French province just north of Aragon?

Then i will be Saxony. But Pope will become NPC because it will be like cheating if you did all of this to get me out of the papal position, but then someone else gets the papal states.

Also i would realy like to be the Pope. So only if the Papal states become NPC and they cant be chosen by any other player i will become Saxony.

Otherwise i will remain the pope.

Is Navarre taken? Which is the French province just north of Aragon?

Navarre is the lightish yellow one to the northwest. The French province is Bearn/Foix.

On Navarre, I asked if it was taken. I know my country well, thanks.

That's OK, I kinda put it in as a beforethought (as in, I realised how stupid it was of me to say it, then thought what the heck I'll put it in anyway :p)

Oh, how despicable you are ;) Trolling me :p

I decided that i will be Saxony. And it want be orthodox or Greek. It will be German, catholic but its church will be autonomous and national.

Hey, I didn't quite mean it to seem like that!

Besides, I already clicked the post button before I realised. :blush:

@christos: Are you sure that an "autonomous and national" church fits with "Catholic"?

Especially given the word means something like "one true church"? :p

Christos, why don't you just play normal for once. Why not fit in? conform?

Grrr... I'm starting to sound like the system.

Edit: General Olaf - It means all inclusive.

Christos, why don't you just play normal for once. Why not fit in? conform?

Grrr... I'm starting to sound like the system.

:borg: Wel-kom. You-will-love-it-here. All-hail-the-system! System! System!
:assimilate:

ooc: I wanted to play the pope but you didnt let me. So i am angry and i will create a national church first and then i will destroy the pope!!

Imperium romanum Saxoniae Sanctus

Government: Absolute monarchy
Ruler: Constantine I the Great
Title: Sanctus imperator romanus Saxoniae
Dynasty: Constantian
Religion: Catholic
Capital: Dresden
Heir: Constantine II
Language: Latin

Oh, so you are really christos after all! I even thought for a moment that you would play a normal game. Well, only inform you that Saxon is in the middle of Germany, whereas Rome is in Italy. You will need either lots of Military Access Treaties or to conquer a port and launch an amphibious invasion.

You can't break history just because you're mad, Christos...

If you want to be the Greek Orthadox Nationalist we all know you are, why not pick a Greek Orthadox nation..?

Navarre is open, yes.

To: All PC Nations
From: The Hanseatic Cities of Lubeck, Bremen, and Hamburg

Join the Hanseatic League and protect your nation's trade today, before it is too late!

I changed religion to catholic.

I ask trade with all HRE nations.

Top Bottom