EUIOT: The Golden Bull

Because the map/starting date seem to be based on Death and Taxes, are all the formable nations from there in this IOT? If not, here are some ideas...

Jagiellon
Roman Empire
Iberia

There can be nations not in D&T that you can create. All three will be in.

And this is completely based on D&T, hence the name of the IOT.

@Gamez: :rotfl:

Will a Caliphate be formable?

Never put thought into that. Never played a Muslim nation either, so I wouldn't know if it's possible in EU3; Is it?

:mad: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [pissed] GAMEZRULE!!! THOU SHALT PERISH UNDER THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF WHICHEVER NATION I CHOSE ONLY FOR HAVING STOLEN MY PRECIOUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU END UP KILLED THE FIRST!!!!!!!

BTW, if Gamez isn't giving Aragon away, I'll pick Naples.

christos, you're the Pope. The Holy Roman Emperor is crowned by you. Why would you want to join the HRE if you're above the HRE?

Anyway, I'd now like to point out how I hate it when the Pope is controlled by a player. It gives them too much influence.

AA's got a point there... And, to be honest, you're kind of a.... unstable player, Christos. I'd like you more if you actually went with your Byzantines this time.

I was honestly thinking of having the Papal states a perma-npc as I finished the rules up. :p Plus, then I can add EU3's papal controller mechanic into this and we can have tons of fun with crusades!

I APPROVE IMMENSELY.

New Brittany, Dead Indian Island. I like the sound of that.

This IOT is based off of EU3. The Americans are always conquered in that game, so why not here?

When the Reformation hits, Catholic states will have the option to convert to Protestantism(NPC's decided by RNG and will almost be HRE-exclusive) and soon after be able to convert to Reformed Catholicism. Simple as that.

Unexplored nations will countinue their path as it was historically until they are discovered. I'll be using the game for their borders and such.

BTW, if Gamez isn't giving Aragon away, I'll pick Naples.
Actually, I'll trade you. I'll take Naples if you take Aragon. ;)

And if Christos takes Byzantium, then I'm laying my claim to the Papacy.

This IOT is based off of EU3. The Americans are always conquered in that game, so why not here?

Because conquering America is more fun than being conquered by America.

I know I said I wanted Brandenburg. I changed my mind.

Pommerania.

Actually, I'll trade you. I'll take Naples if you take Aragon. ;)

And if Christos takes Byzantium, then I'm laying my claim to the Papacy.

OK. Let's trade.

Top Bottom