Eurocentrism

Here's the Guptas. Sorry it took so long, I've been really busy lately.

And the flag does have the civ-style layer, it's just kind-of unclear.

Attachments

• Gupta.zip
    291.2 KB · Views: 257
Here's the Guptas. Sorry it took so long, I've been really busy lately.

And the flag does have the civ-style layer, it's just kind-of unclear.

Nice work :goodjob: It looks really nice! great work on UB. Only thing is the nazi sign on the flag/button - I know, I know, the sign wasn't originally the nazi sign and it actually meant something positive (something like peace or something) but I still am going to remove it for obvoius reasons

What do you think about creating a seperate thread for the civs you are creating in the TTT forum? Would be easier to keep track off and not be offtopic in the eurocentrism forum? Also do you plan on releasing these civs?

Nice work :goodjob: It looks really nice! great work on UB. Only thing is the nazi sign on the flag/button - I know, I know, the sign wasn't originally the nazi sign and it actually meant something positive (something like peace or something) but I still am going to remove it for obvoius reasons

What do you think about creating a seperate thread for the civs you are creating in the TTT forum? Would be easier to keep track off and not be offtopic in the eurocentrism forum? Also do you plan on releasing these civs?

Yes, there should be a separate thread for the added civs.

I'm not going to release the civs I've given you, at least not alone, I might just make a small custom civ pack of them.

Yes, there should be a separate thread for the added civs.

I'm not going to release the civs I've given you, at least not alone, I might just make a small custom civ pack of them.

Do you want me to make the thread for you? It would make more sence if you did it but I can if you want - I would name it Constantinople's Civs or something like that

I would suggest releasing them one way or another since they are pretty good and are needed but if you choice not to I can be selfish and keep em just to my mod:lol:

Could you make it? Just call it "Custom Civs for TTT" or something like that in case someone else donates custom civs.

Hi! Nice mod idea!
Problems I noticed in a few minutes of play:
* Normal worker unit's graphics seems missing (red globe); magyar and icelandic workers fine
* In the Europe map the starting locations are in historic locations, but the civs get them randomly it seems. It would be better if civs started in their historic regions.
* Same leaders for different civs... historically okay, but what if they meet themselves?

Hi! Nice mod idea!
Problems I noticed in a few minutes of play:
* Normal worker unit's graphics seems missing (red globe); magyar and icelandic workers fine
* In the Europe map the starting locations are in historic locations, but the civs get them randomly it seems. It would be better if civs started in their historic regions.
* Same leaders for different civs... historically okay, but what if they meet themselves?

1)Yes that is fixed and will be in the next update
2)Am aware of that, just personally don't have the time to create that right now, but will adventually
3)I beleive civ will not do that. It will pick only the leader once, unless you pick two civs both with only one same leader (there isnt like tha in this mod) not sure what it does. I am assuming that since I've never seen it pick the same one, and it doesnt pick the same one when doing random leaders, so I would assume the same applies here. Personally I like this since sometimes you can see a leader with a whole different civ in different games, yet still is accurate

1600 Scenario 99% completed!

Civ list
-HRE
-Russia
-Austria
-France
-Spain
-Netherlands
-Sweden
-Denmark-Norway
-Poland-Lithuania
-Zaporozhian Cossacks
-Courland
-England
-Ottoman Empire
-Wallachia
-Moldavia
-Transylvania
-Crimea
-Scottland
-Tuscany
-Venice
-Genoa
-Papal States
-Switzerland
-Ireland
-Malta
-Morocco
-Kartli
-Imereti
-Kakheti
-Persia
Screenshots
Spoiler :

Updated to version 1.3! (Not really sure what number I was on....but 1.3 sounds good)
Most things completely redone.
-All wonders/projects removed...and placed in new ones (many were already in) as replacements for non European Wonders (ex. Knossos Labyrinth for Chechen Itza. It has the same stats so better game balance)
-Most civs get new Civlike buttons and flags, for much better looking civ style game
-Not all civs have 2 UU's now, some more, some less
-1600 scenario is in there
-5 or so LH added
-Islam added as a scenario only religion

At the download button in gamefront page, it only gives me the open, save and save as options, but of a 345 bytes file, nothing is downloaded.

Top Bottom