Europe 1890

"Sorry, but the janissaries corps were already disolved in 1890.
The military of the Ottoman Empire was not so backwards as it seems."

I did some research and you are correct, it is hard to portray the military strength differences between the nations but for the sake of realism I will give them some rifleman but leave mostly janissaries to just to keep the strength balances in order.

With BTS out now I will begin working on a new release updated for BTS

What to expect!
Spoiler :

*Portuguese Civilization
*The Kingdom of Denmark and The Netherlands will be replaced by the Dutch Civilization
*More in-depth Navy
*More accurate technology differences
*More Accurately portrayed Russia as I find with so many cities they eventually get to strong
*Better Time line: no more starting at 4000BC
*Religions will be more accurate such as catholicism, orthodox ...
*An Overall funnier more historical game

Hopefully will be finished by the end of the month as I will need to start from scratch.

No Sweden, sniff, well it was really not worth much at that time, but still i miss them (wonder why =) )...

Nice otherwise, consider removing the holycities, or turning it into a mod. Holy cities are a bit to overpowering.

Johan

Actually, while Montenegro started the first Balkan war claiming it was attacking the Turks, it was really engaging in a land-grab of Albanian territories, since the Albanians had already beaten the Turks back and claimed cities like Shkupi (Shkopje) and areas of northern Albania now in the state of Montenegro.
there were no albanians bach then.there were only slavs living there.the only one that today u name albanians was the orthodox slavs but the albanians represent the muslim slavs who fought next to the turks

Top Bottom