European Soldier - 10/1/2006

Bjornlo said:
If you are gonna use the basic "timber" as your death, then your choices are a little fast or a little floaty. Since a dead dude floating to the ground looks worse than a dead dude falling quickly to the ground

Yep, which is why most of us avoid the 'timber' death, or at least add a stagger before it.

So there it is new and fellow unit makers, keep making death animations interesting! :thumbsup:

Orthanc said:
Yep, which is why most of us avoid the 'timber' death, or at least add a stagger before it.

So there it is new and fellow unit makers, keep making death animations interesting! :thumbsup:
Yes indeed. Any getting better with each unit (not that he has sucked on any of them)
Oh, and yes I too avoid the timber death because it almost never looks as good as a more complex one like this unit has.

I'm glad people seem to like this one. I've added a new attack flic (preview below) based on some requests here. It loops with the other one if you want to use both.

I've seen the digital camo up close and personal on folks. It's functional but looks really stupid. Also, I don't think it would turn out at all in civ scale.

Attachments

• Euro_AtB.gif
    Euro_AtB.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 458
Very cool unit. I like Steph's point about there being lots of room for more such units.

Oh yeah, maybe there's recoil on that single-fire AUG because it was re-chambered to .50cal? ;)

Excellent new attack animation, I look forward to seeing what you submissit to the October competitions!:thumbsup:

Wyrmshadow said:
You're quick. Looks like I picked the right person to offload my models.
Australians and Irish also use the Steyr as their main assault rifle. Find a boonie cap and make him brown and you got some Down Under troopers.

Can I request a full auto or 3 round attack? That single burst looks like a helluva recoil.

I think a khaki or desert version would be greatly appreciated considering how violitile the Middle east is.

Top Bottom