External Consulate T4 P2- China War: If/When

Should we declare on the Chinese and when?

• Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greekguy

Missed the Boat
this poll is to decide if we should declare war on the Chinese. also, if we do want to, this will also decide when we should declare war. poll will be open 48 hours. please vote.

Discussion is Here

I'm with Nobody on this one - as soon as convienient militarily. We don't want to leave those cities behind our lines, but it needs to be when the troops can be spared. We don't want to cause problems on the French front by diverting needed troops. This could be this turnchat, it could be the next, or.....

We seem a bit thin on troops, at least for fighting multiple locations at once, and i'd like to see Beijing investigated first to find out what we need. I'm open to suggestions though, like is it ok to leave Canton and Cengiz undefended to allow an attack with 3 cav?

Option 2 or 3. Let's do Portugal first, then China. Whether that's next C or later, I don't know.

Taking out China shouldn't be difficult, and we should be able to accomplish this in one turn. I agree with those that suggest we do it whenever it's militarily viable.

I think this poll needs to be redone, as it's "much later" now. France is almost gone, and Portugal will fall fairly quickly. China will be as simple as sending a couple of cavs in to mop things up.

Chieftess said:
I think this poll needs to be redone, as it's "much later" now. France is almost gone, and Portugal will fall fairly quickly. China will be as simple as sending a couple of cavs in to mop things up.

no problem. vote away here

Top Bottom