[to_xp]Gekko;12708672 said:
you don't need all that stuff for blinding light, and the other blocking spells are much less of an issue since they can only be used by national units. therefore all you really need is this is civ4spellinfos.xml:

As we already discussed, I won't include any solution that does not solve the "units can be held indefinitely" problem. The only solution I know of which solves both problems was mentioned by Tasunke earlier in this thread:

1)Also, one little detail I had in one of my modmod incarnations was a little promo called 'Cataracts' ... blinding light gave a 20% chance of getting Cataracts, and Cataracts makes you immune to blind. Of course, you get a 10% chance for Cataracts to wear off ... but the important thing is that this avoids the problem of the infinite loop.

Example:

you get Blinded (50% wear off) ... and oddly enough it lasts for 4 turns instead of 1 or 2 >_< ... but WAIT! Some good news. You got Cataracts! (maybe some penalty like -1 vision ... but not so bad if you are in your own territory). Now you are immune to future blinds for an average of 10 turns!

When I mentioned the amount of promotions needed I was talking about this solution, not about the solution for the MP problem only. Even if I consider it somewhat hackish, I'll code it for the next version because it is the only one that solves both issues. I'll try it with [to_xp]Gekko's values for spell resistance and such. I'm also considering giving the new "temporary immunity to blindness" promotion inconditionally after a unit stops being blind. This would make blinding light as powerful as it used to be (block nearly the whole stack) but it will prevent a big enough group of casters from keeping them forever in that state.

what I meant about demagogs is them starting with metal weapons when they pop from towns ( crusade/rally ) if metals are available in the nearby city. in python/CustomFunctions.py :

Thanks for the code. Shouldn't that be included in MNAI too?

its actually strange that only Rally applies religions to them, I think Crusade should do that as well.

I consider that a bug. Has it been reported to Tholal?

I'm also attaching an edited erebuscontinent with the changes mentioned above for clan :)

Thanks for the code!

this is the beastman->battlemaster code for civ4spellinfos.xml:

Thanks, I've added a link to its issue.

and this is Entangle for Clan druid UU, civ4spellinfos.xml again :

I'm going to wait until Tholal answers about this in the MNAI bugs thread.

Malakim worldspell gives assassins if you're Esus, this made sense when they didn't have access to assassins but now they do. therefore imo it should give nigthwatches instead.

It makes sense, but both units feel weird for the Malakim worldspell... neither of them are disciples.

I'd recommend changing cure disease spell to only remove diseased rather than also plagued and withered ( it makes those rare abilities too weak ) . instead, I think the aquae sucellus should cure all three, likewise the pool of tears ( withered instead of poison ) . Herbalists could remove poison, infirmaries disease and Asylums enraged.

Why do you feel that this change is needed? It seems to make things quite complicated.

Odio's prison could become a super fort since it gives strength to nearby units ( you could remove that so it only benefits the owner )

Given how it looks and its form, I don't think that it should give the benefits of a super fort. I reckon that it would also cause many coding problems (I'm not sure if you can have a super fort without culture, for example).

By the Spirit3 buff, there was a separate spell in addition to 'Trust' (which is useless in MP) which increased a City's GPP rate by 50% (and possibly removes/blocks enraged from units within the city).

Already included.

I only thought that by tying the original UO to Law3 (and giving Priors Law3) we could avoid having to make two versions of the same spell (unyielding order). But ... it may be worth it in order to keep Priors from having the Valor spell. Priors having UO upon creation and Pillar of Fire when Righteousness is researched is the accepted v10 approach.

[to_xp]Gekko;12709692 said:
I think it could work similar to illumination instead ( unyielding order effect that grants valor to units in the city.

Edit:

Keep Priors in their v10 incarnation (UO, with PoF at Righteousness)

and add a UO effect to the Valor spell WHEN its cast in cities (but allow it to be cast outside cities, if possible, for just the promotion effect)

I like this solution (keep priors as they are in EitB v10, add UO to Law 3, add UO effect to Valor when cast in cities) from a mechanics point of view, I don't think that the effects of UO should be created by a spell called "Valor" (being brave does not make you less unhappy). I think that I'll just give Law 3 the possibility of casting UO too even if it means having two versions of the same spell.

[to_xp]Gekko;12709692 said:
you could also give make Valor the bannor race like MC does, I like that change a lot )

I'll consider it.

Hey guys,

If someone hypothetically wanted to remove the new magic spheres, where would he find the code for the mana bar? Or would be removing the xml references be enough?

In Assets\XML\Units\Civ4UnitInfos.xml, remove all XML sections like the following one that include BUILD_MANA_CREATION, BUILD_MANA_DIMENSIONAL or BUILD_MANA_FORCE:

Code:
                <Build>
                    <BuildType>BUILD_MANA_CREATION</BuildType>
                    <bBuild>1</bBuild>
                </Build>

That will prevent arcane units from building nodes of the missing spheres.

In Assets\XML\Buildings\CIV4BuildingInfos.xml you will have to find all appearances of BONUS_MANA_CREATION, BONUS_MANA_DIMENSIONAL and BONUS_MANA_FORCE from the civilization palaces and substitute them by their original mana types in FFH2. This will remove the missing mana types from civilizations that have them in ExtraModMod.

In python\Screents\CvMainInterface.py, look for the following piece of code and remove BONUS_MANA_CREATION, BONUS_MANA_DIMENSIONAL and BONUS_MANA_FORCE from it. That will avoid showing the missing mana types in the mana bar:

Code:
manaTypes1 = [ 'BONUS_MANA_AIR','BONUS_MANA_BODY','BONUS_MANA_CHAOS','BONUS_MANA_CREATION','BONUS_MANA_DEATH','BONUS_MANA_DIMENSIONAL','BONUS_MANA_EARTH','BONUS_MANA_ENCHANTMENT','BONUS_MANA_ENTROPY','BONUS_MANA_FIRE','BONUS_MANA_FORCE','BONUS_MANA_ICE','BONUS_MANA_LAW','BONUS_MANA_LIFE','BONUS_MANA_METAMAGIC','BONUS_MANA_MIND','BONUS_MANA_NATURE','BONUS_MANA_SHADOW','BONUS_MANA_SPIRIT','BONUS_MANA_SUN','BONUS_MANA_WATER' ]

Doing these three things will keep the missing spheres along with their mana types and spells defined in the game (and will appear in the civilopedia) but they will never make an appearance in the game. If you want to remove them completely you will also have to remove the sphere promotions, all of their spells, summoned units and promotions added by spells from the XML. Are you disabling them because you prefer to play with only the original types or because you feel that the spells for the new spheres are wrong? I'd appreciate feedback on the new spells :)

demagog metals: Tholal is quite conservative with his changes and tries to keep to bugfixes :)

demagog religions: I haven't reported that yet, but I will.

Malakim worldspell: Esus has no disciples ;)

[to_xp]Gekko;12713853 said:
demagog metals: Tholal is quite conservative with his changes and tries to keep to bugfixes :)

If the units are originated in your empire, and you have the appropiate metals, it makes sense to make them appear with metals. Not having this just forces the Bannor to move his demagogs to towns before moving them to the frontlines, increasing micromanagement. IMO this is a bugfix.

[to_xp]Gekko;12713853 said:
Malakim worldspell: Esus has no disciples ;)

I know. I'm just saying that it is quite weird. Given that both options seem wrong to me I prefer to not modify it. Do the assassins at least appear with the Esus religion and the steward promotion?

[to_xp]Gekko;12714479 said:
not sure about that because the steward promotion is eitb/emm only.

I'll test what happens.

I have been reviewing and updating all of the feature proposals that I am considering right now for inclusion in the next major version (0.4.0, not 0.3.1). You can find the list here:

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extra...ew&status=open&kind=proposal&sort=-updated_on

To anyone interested: feel free to comment about each proposal in either its task in the repository or in this thread. Bear in mind that some of the proposals are completely defined while others are just brainstorming.

Will comment some later...how'bout multiple production mod ?

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/91/no-minor-leaders-gameoption

Irrelevant. Give to minor leaders for buffs one trait if necessary.

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/107/tsunami-lower-damage-cap

change radius to 1 instead of vanilla 2. random damage cap betveen 30-60%

Also "Crush" is terribly OP. My idea: leave it asi it is but needs special promotion and loses it after using. By leveling you can take it back, promotion like um....domination.

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/50/auric-ascended

give to auric ascended cannibalize, blitz and 6 movement ( in extramod he has now 3)

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/102/unique-features

explorable or not ?

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/62/wonders-changes

Caminus aurelius - for expensive mithril - too cheap, I'd give at least 700-800 hammers. For late game city 100 hammers per turn no problem....

cathedral of Tali - please, no lighthouses for NON-coastal cities and there is already a wonder for free sentry promo...

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/71/civics-changes

There is no better methon than try and sort out. I'd add inflation reduction features...

For illians - membership civic.... only after white hand ritual unlocked...can hire frostling units ( and upgrade)....cannot leave from "white hand civic" anymore...can spead religion by "white hand acolytes". We need white hand holy city, of course...practically... illians membership civic is white hand religion....

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/59/hippus-mercenaries

for non hippus additional upkeep cost for units. Hippus unique wonder, Go9 replacement for hippus

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/101/guild-of-the-nine-proposal

additional upkeep cost for mercs...only Go9 can build but upkeep cost probably reduces "spamming"

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/58/kuriotate-airships-work-boats

Kurios also would benefit most(relatively) by multiple production mod...

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/53/great-general-emergence-wonder

minor issue. there are during wars more generals than necessary....

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/3/luchuirp-buildings

water mana building - unlocked by astronomy...+1 movement by stirrups...

earth mana - to golems + 1 first strike CHANCE

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/100/governors-mannor-balance

1 hammer per 2 unhappiness in not worth a shot, ( 10 city - 5 hammers= 1 buffed mine) simply unlock governor's manors later...at the currency.

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/99/axemen-swordsmen-and-mithril

can "rust " spell remove mithril promo?

Also elohim special unit - monk - needs something....

I think the Malakim world-spell not doing anything with Esus makes sense. The civ and religion are so opposed thematically that I don't think it should be changed.

Idea 1 (for mercenaries)

Guild of the Nine:

Owner can buy Mercs for 120 gold, friends (ppl with open borders) can buy mercs for 180 gold.

------

Idea 2 (for Mercenaries)

Now, an alternative might be a bit strange but ... you know how Manhattan Project unlocks Bomb Shelters? Well, perhaps Guild of the Nine could unlock 'Mercenary Guild' .... and units bought from GotN cost 120 gold while units bought from MG cost 180 gold.

MG could perhaps be maybe 20% cheaper than GotN and give +50% production speed from Gold and Gems.

Hippus UB for MG could be 'Hippus Mercenary Guild' which costs the same as GotN but allows purchases of Mounted Mercenaries for 120 gold.

Now, anyone with open borders can buy from any of the guilds .... any guild owned by Hippus will ALWAYS give Mounted Mercenaries regardless of the Nation doing the purchasing. Outsider purchases at a HIPPUS guild will give money directly to the Hippus player (or at least half of the money to the player).

On Hyborem's Whisper

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE

I had an MP game recently where my opponent spawned Hyborem ... then Hyborem vassalized to me! :lol:

BUT! .... then they beat me to the Infernal Grimoire ... got Malevolent Designs ... and then stole my city!

and nothing I could do about it cause they my vassals :(

BUT! ... I still had the last laugh ;) .... cause I then convert'ed to ORDER ... and nothing Hyborem could do about it ;)

MUAHAHAHAHA

(I agree master's cities should be omitted from the list)

Auric Ascended ... don't give him cannibalize .... give him Aerons Chosen instead :D

Or ... maybe just give 20-30% heal after combat to the Avatar promotion?

I agree with Blitz ... as well as 5 base movement and flying. (for 6 total static movement)

Malakim Worldspell:

Should give Assassins with Esus religion. (for mask ability)

----------

I thiiiiink that currently the Assassins might not be Esus religion. Should def be Esus religion, and maaaaybe steward promo as well? (I have no idea what steward promo is at the moment xD)

Blinding Light:

I appreciate that you wish to implement my mechanics :)

I will clarify my intent at this time, as I see my wording was a bit confusing (especially since you are considering 100% TempImmune after blind wears off)

For each turn that Blind is on the unit, they have a 20-25% chance of gaining the 'Cataracts/Sunblock' promotion (TempImmune)

-----

For Example

Unit Blinded for 1 turn = 25% chance for TempImmune

Unit Blinded for 2 turns = 43.75% chance for TempImmune

Unit Blinded for 3 turns = 57.81% chance for TempImmune

Unit Blinded for 3 turns = 68.36% chance for TempImmune

(Values for 25% gain chance)

-------------

My suggestion for TempImmune is to have a 25% gain chance and a 15% lose chance. (gain chance on the Blind promo, chance to gain cataracts, lose chance is on the Cataracts promo, chance to wear off)

Gone to Hell:

I like all the new ones ... except I think this one needs a few tweaks. The 'contributed the most' factor seems a bit sketchy.

I like that the winner needs to be running Ashen Veil ... I think priority should go to the person with Prophecy of Ragnarok. After that, owner of Veil holy city, after that, person with most Veil units, after that, person with most cities razed (a stat that the game tracks).

If AC is at 100 and someone is running veil and owns the Ragnarok ... then PROBABLY they were trying to get there xD

---------

On the other hand, does this discourage cooperation between Veil nations? Does this encourage cheap tactics of good nations grabbing the Prophecy or the AV holy city before their opponents do? Would they simply have to switch back to Veil once their weaker opponents did all the leg-work?

So ... MAYBE AC contribution should be calculated if at all possible ... but I propose that EACH PLAYER knows exactly how much AC they have created.

Even zero and negative values should be counted ... I think it should be presented graphically to the left of the AC counter.

---> Therefore I propose a SAVIOR victory condition as well ;)

First Requirement) AC has reached 70 or greater

Second Requirement) AC has NOT reached 100

Third Requirement) AC is CURRENTLY at 0

Deciding Factor) player has the highest Negative impact on the AC (killing demons, spreading order, sanctifying ruins, etc)

-> Might not be possible ... but if its deemed possible to get AC back to 0 from 70 or so .... then worth adding ;)

(I think Paladins that kill demons should possibly lower the AC? Hard to say for certain ... but could add whole new Dynamic :) ... give Demons increased combat oriented ways to increase AC, while giving Heroes more combat oriented ways to LOWER AC ... thus allowing the two to fight over the AC counter)

Will comment some later...how'bout multiple production mod ?

I mentioned before that it can be included, but since it is a DLL change that modifies a core part of the game, it has a very low priority. If someone is willing to do the prior work of providing me with a merge of multiple production with ExtraModMod and testing that it works I'm willing to test the corner cases.

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/91/no-minor-leaders-gameoption

Irrelevant. Give to minor leaders for buffs one trait if necessary.

The issue is not that the extra leaders are deemed weak. They are supposed to be equal in strength to normal leaders or only slightly weaker. Some players may want to play with only the original leaders and for that they need a way to disable the extra ones.

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/107/tsunami-lower-damage-cap

Radius is already 1. Currently the lower cap is 30%, I was thinking on 40%, like Ring of Flames.

Also "Crush" is terribly OP. My idea: leave it asi it is but needs special promotion and loses it after using. By leveling you can take it back, promotion like um....domination.

I have never used it or seen it ingame, but judging from the code it seems identical to pilar of fire except that it does physical damage. Maybe it could just get an slightly higher lower cap.

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/50/auric-ascended

give to auric ascended cannibalize, blitz and 6 movement ( in extramod he has now 3)

I prefer to not give him blitz. I think that Auric should be an impending, unstoppable doom instead of a late-game sweeper. That would give time to the Godslayer owner to prepare an strategy. In the future, having Auric will automatically grant you victory as soon as you get hold of the Godslayer. (See https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/103/victory-condition-revamp)

I did not make my mind on that. The Palus should IMO be explorable (it is essentially an abandoned dungeon), but I'm not so sure about the Bair of Lacuna. I still have not checked the lore of Tarch's tower to know if it should be explorable or not.

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/62/wonders-changes

Caminus aurelius - for expensive mithril - too cheap, I'd give at least 700-800 hammers. For late game city 100 hammers per turn no problem....

cathedral of Tali - please, no lighthouses for NON-coastal cities and there is already a wonder for free sentry promo...

I agree about Caminus Aureus. Let's say 750. I have edited the issue.

About the cathedral; it would not give lighthouses in non-coastal cities. I know that there is already a wonder that gives Sentry, but since the promotion is scarcely used (if at all) I don't mind the duplicity.

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/71/civics-changes

There is no better methon than try and sort out. I'd add inflation reduction features...

For illians - membership civic.... only after white hand ritual unlocked...can hire frostling units ( and upgrade)....cannot leave from "white hand civic" anymore...can spead religion by "white hand acolytes". We need white hand holy city, of course...practically... illians membership civic is white hand religion....

You are suggesting something that I had in mind for the future but that I probably won't have time to do. I'd like to implement the White Hand as a religion, but it would be quite time consuming. You are right though; giving the Illians a membership civic is not a great idea if giving them a unique religion is preferred.

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/3/luchuirp-buildings

water mana building - unlocked by astronomy...+1 movement by stirrups...

earth mana - to golems + 1 first strike CHANCE

I agree about the prerrequisite for the water mana building. I also prefer giving them a first strike chance with Earth instead of more strength. I'm not sure about the movement building prerrequisite, though... Stirrups is far cheaper in ExtraModMod because of the EitB changes to technology costs. Stirrups + Alteration for Raiders instead of Mobility I may be good, though. I have updated the issue accordingly.

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/100/governors-mannor-balance

1 hammer per 2 unhappiness in not worth a shot, ( 10 city - 5 hammers= 1 buffed mine) simply unlock governor's manors later...at the currency.

The mannor issue is open for discussion because it was a suggestion. Personally, I would just increase its cost for a bit just to avoid it being a no-brainer building for Calabim.

Yes.

Also elohim special unit - monk - needs something....

I agree.

Found another event merging bug: in canTriggerExperiencedCaptain() in CvRandomEventInterface.py, a
Code:
player = gc.getPlayer(kTriggeredData.ePlayer)
is missing. I compared the file in events enhanced with the one in extramodmod, and this should be the last one.

Thank you for spotting it and for the code review! :) I have created an issue for this error.

I think the Malakim world-spell not doing anything with Esus makes sense. The civ and religion are so opposed thematically that I don't think it should be changed.

The MNAI version of the spell already creates Assassins when the Malakim follow Esus. I'm only considering updating it because of the EitB changes to the CoE that ExtraModMod includes, giving them a promotion that all Assassins following Esus should have. I still have not tested it, though. Depending on how the Assassins are created they may be getting the Steward of Esus promotion with the current implementation (as they are being given the CoE religion correctly already).

You also should consider adding a KURITATES_SHRIMP event, similar to the clam, fish and crab ones.

Good idea. I have created a task for it, but it will have a low priority until the glaring Kuriotate OOS issue is fixed.

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/59/hippus-mercenaries

for non hippus additional upkeep cost for units. Hippus unique wonder, Go9 replacement for hippus

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/101/guild-of-the-nine-proposal

additional upkeep cost for mercs...only Go9 can build but upkeep cost probably reduces "spamming"

Idea 1 (for mercenaries)

Now I think that I should have a common proposal for both mercenaries and the Guild of the Nine. I like Tasunke's Idea 2, as it removes one of the problems I have with the Guild of the Nine: it is easily abusable and only by a single player. I deleted both of the original issues and created a unified proposal. Tell me what do you think :)

https://bitbucket.org/Terkhen/extramodmod/issue/115/mercenaries

Auric Ascended ... don't give him cannibalize .... give him Aerons Chosen instead :D

Or ... maybe just give 20-30% heal after combat to the Avatar promotion?

I agree with Blitz ... as well as 5 base movement and flying. (for 6 total static movement)

As I mentioned earlier in this post, I prefer to not add Blitz. Since Aeron's Chosen and Avatar are also used for other units, Auric could get a unique promotion that heals him 30% after combat.

Blinding Light:

I appreciate that you wish to implement my mechanics :)

I will clarify my intent at this time, as I see my wording was a bit confusing (especially since you are considering 100% TempImmune after blind wears off)

I know no simple way to implement that. It would probably require an additional check for all units at the beginning of all turns, and that would make the game slower. Also bear in mind that IMO the issue is not that you can keep a unit blinded for a long time, but that you can blind the unit again when it finishes to keep the defender forever in a situation in which he needs to either stay and defend the stack or leave some units behind to their fate.

I'd honestly prefer a blind spell with the same resist values as in vanilla, lasts for two turns and then makes all units immune to blind for a single turn. The durations would be enforced by using the promotion system discussed earlier. Since the durations in this solution never change, you will never be forced to leave units behind because they had bad luck and had an additional turn of blind. This also allows what IMO was the original point of the spell; immobilizing an enemy stack to flee or keeping it in a place to attack and flee without fear of retaliation. The defender can still move his units around for a turn.

Gone to Hell:

I like all the new ones ... except I think this one needs a few tweaks. The 'contributed the most' factor seems a bit sketchy.

I like your ideas for the Gone to Hell victory and the new Savior victory. They are more concrete and would provide the player with clear feedback of how is he doing. Knowing how much you contributed to the AC could also affect other parts of the game such as events or diplomacy relations. The The con of the idea is that it requires a lot of implementation work, which means that it cannot be a high priority. I have added a note to the issue about your ideas to bear them in mind when I finish all of the smaller stuff and have time for it :)

Knowing how much you contributed to the AC could also affect other parts of the game such as events or diplomacy relations.

I actually yesterday found these two TXT_KEYs in CIV4GameText_FFH2.xml:

TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_ARMAGEDDON_DECREASE: %D1: "You are protecting the world."
TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_ARMAGEDDON_INCREASE: %D1: "You are destroying the world."

Both are never used. It seems this idea was implemented or at least considered in a previous version of FfH.

Radius is already 1. Currently the lower cap is 30%, I was thinking on 40%, like Ring of Flames.

....aaaaand damages everyone, including friends and foes and if neutral units are at range, it gives DoW warning before casting....this is a flood for gods sake and floods do not make choices... (maybe to exclude from "friendly fire" drowns and stygian guards ?)

I have never used it or seen it ingame, but judging from the code it seems identical to pilar of fire except that it does physical damage. Maybe it could just get an slightly higher lower cap.

Jesus. Crush is on of OP-ed thing in the Erebus and by using this spell alone you can win ridicuously easely otherwisely against of impossible odds. It even hits invisible units... And dvarfs already have the best collateral damage maschines....

in my opinion for "crush" suits best this description "affects only physical living units" (humans, dvarves, etc)- not summons, illusions, undead, nonliving (angels), elementals etc. I'd give to golems some resistance vs crush and tsunami....

And still "one hit wonder" effect for user...

Test at the worldbuilder....if you do not believe in me...

Now I think that I should have a common proposal for both mercenaries and the Guild of the Nine. I like Tasunke's Idea 2, as it removes one of the problems I have with the Guild of the Nine: it is easily abusable and only by a single player. I deleted both of the original issues and created a unified proposal. Tell me what do you think

Make mounted mercenaries more expensive, add + 50%: they are faster, withrawal chance, stronger, etc.

For elohim monks - I guess the easiest way are "special promotions" - after combat or must meet prerequisites. Varios "karate strikes" - depends on levels - early level strikes "one hit wonders" and high level strikes as permanent promos.

I love most of the propositions in the 'to-do-list', but I'm inclined to follow most of the comments above to perfect it. (estp tasunke's)
however, IMO "crush" is not OP ... it is a High-priest spell, It should be powerful. And IIRC, the damage is not SO big.. the main effects being : de-fortifying units / destroying buildings.
The pillar of flame damage is greater IMO.

for luirchips : earth mana building should at leastgive 1FS and not a FS chance... chances are boring and completly unbalanced effects. one FS is already not much, but a meager chance of it...; iirk. (that's why I always dislike the current drill I promotion...)
Stirrups for mobility I is IMO ok... stirrups is currently a NO-GO tech for luirchips, the tech is expensive and they don't get any unit for it. but if it enables a free +1 mvt for any golem.. it becomes worthwhile to research it. (maybe only : stirrups + water mana ? instead of stirrups + alteration + water mana)

normally mithril is imprevious to the rust spell (at least it was in FFH ; maybe MnAI changed that ?)

For Auric: what about a +30% heal at end of turn (or at beginning of turn?)...
IMO, a rush with many minions should be a way to swarm him. but +30%heal after combat will condemn that possibility as any unit that make a dent in him (1%damage) will be for nothing as the unit heals 30%...

or make it 5% heal...it is already much has he has great strength.

Top Bottom