Fëanor's 200x150 Middle East Map (Clear) (PTW only)

On Topic: This map is great! Would you ever consider making a map stretching more into the Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan area and extending the other way into the Balkans and Libya?

Off Topic: How come animated avatars are illegal? Or are they just "against" forum rules?

Originally posted by Fëanor
what are you talking about? Are you on drugs? most of iran is on this map!

what i'm on drugs? are you saying your map isn't the area in the red square? from your map, you can clearly see that it had the Nile river delta, including the Sinai Peninsula and part of Saudi Arabia. How did Iran, marked on the map, got into your map?
NOW who's on drugs? :mad:

Attachments

• middle east.jpg
    middle east.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 99
Originally posted by Eastern Knight

what i'm on drugs? are you saying your map isn't the area in the red square? from your map, you can clearly see that it had the Nile river delta, including the Sinai Peninsula and part of Saudi Arabia. How did Iran, marked on the map, got into your map?
no Eastern Knight, thats not his map. Havent you noticed the screenshot on the first page?

you must be

download the scenario in THIS thread , its the same map but with cities on it , it should make it easyer for you to see that YOU are wrong

and if you still dont get it then you must be the dumbest person on Civfanatics :crazyeye: and you should be nominated CivIdiot of the Year :goodjob:

what the ... :mad: this ought to explain it... and i urge you to take your words back!

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 109
dammit! it just wouldn't load! here is what you've attached on the first page, named "egypt"! :egypt:

Attachments

• egypt.jpg
    egypt.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 109
Thats only a part of the map. Look at the screenshot a bit further down.

edit-I just checked, he didn´t attach this pic. Though I think I know why I cant see it, and you can. He updated the attachment, sometimes it happens that a few users can see(or download if thats the case) the updated attachment. Try to download the map and look at the whole map.

Originally posted by Yoda Power
Thats only a part of the map. Look at the screenshot a bit further down.

edit-I just checked, he didn´t attach this pic. Though I think I know why I cant see it, and you can. He updated the attachment, sometimes it happens that a few users can see(or download if thats the case) the updated attachment. Try to download the map and look at the whole map.

aye that would explain a lot , thoug i will not take any words i said back , since there would have been NO misunderstading if he just DOWNLOADED and OPENED the map.

here i attach again the picture you SHOULD see.

I won't argue with you about it anymore. Just one more thing: Where's the Kara Kum Desert?

Attachments

• karakum.jpg
    karakum.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 100
I won't argue with you about it anymore. Just one more thing: Where's the Kara Kum Desert?

Kara Kum . a desert in Turkmenistan, covering most of the country: extensive areas now irrigated. Area: about 300000 sq. km (120000 sq. miles)

since turkmenistan plays little-no part in my scenario and its extensively irrigated i decided to make most turkmenistan plains

Question: whats the point in attaching an altitude map? , in case you did not know the sand colored area are areas within 305 and 610 Meters and its thus not necessary that they are deserts.

Top Bottom