• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

F&L - Slider settings 1530 AD.

Rik Meleet

Top predator
Retired Moderator
I know you want high Sci. But we also have to consider the cashrushing of airports, barracks, temples and library's (and perhaps more) in Persia, Zululand and Azteca. Our current treasury is 4149 gold. That is definately not enough.

Simply put: how high do you want it ?
Sci 100%: Radio in 4, -413 gpt.
Sci 90%: Radio in 4, -260 gpt.
Sci 80%: Radio in 5, -86 gpt.
Sci 70%: Radio in 6, +91 gpt.
Sci 60&: Radio in 6, +263 gpt.
Sci 50%: Radio in 7, +414 gpt.

The rest of the options do not strike me as High-Sci".

It depends on what T&T can give us... We can still trade with Persia, and get their gold. Aztecs are pretty much broke, and 2 civs are about to be history next turnchat. So, 80% or 90% depending on what T&T gives.

Persia is offering 114g, 174gpt, wm for electronics.

I am in favor of 90% at -86gpt (after Persia trade). We should be able to lower the slider towards the end. And hopefully improve former Greece/Egypt and fight corruption.

And we also have to discuss how to continue after radio! IMHO the expensive Modern Times techs will need 6 turns. And I am in favor of computers: mech infantry, research labs, SETI.

(Note: We also need to plan where to build SETI. IMHO Vandelay, because it already is the science city and will increase its lead with growing population. And most likely we will have a Great Leader to build it.)

I'll see what the trades. I think I can get a GPT trade in there. I'll get the trades up soon. But I would consider a 70% - 90% slider setting...

Top Bottom