Mods set in the fantasy world of the Forgotten Realms
Spellplague (v.18) Features
- New city, resource and terrain graphics.
- The Spellplague, a world-altering event, enabled via the Advanced Setup Screen.
- Complete overhaul of all non-human races:
- The Drow can found Lolth Pantheon, and sacrifice population to finish production.
- Elven cities automatically improve resources, and can uproot to become mobile warriors.
- Dwarven cities can work mountains and become more productive as they store up gold.
- Gnomes research new technologies, freeing them from population growth constraints.
- Orcs have three powerful new heroes to aid in their conquests.
Faerun for BNW Features
- Choose from 25 Civilizations reflecting Faerun's major kingdoms.
- Load Faerun with any map or map script with any settings.
- Play on four Faerun Scenario Maps with true start locations.
- Recruit powerful Heroes, including Bards, Rangers, Druids, Wizards, Assassins and Paladins.
- Over 50 Spells that can be cast at will by Arcanists, Clerics and Heroes.
- 10 unit races, including drow, dragons, dwarves, orcs and gnomes, each with special abilities.
- Follow the path of Good, Neutral, or Evil by choosing an alignment, each with unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Send your heroes on pilgrimages to Cult Centers to entice up to 15 Deity Pantheons into your cities.
- Over 100 new buildings and wonders, organized on a new technology tree.
- 4 new and challenging Victory types: Good, Neutral, Evil and Magic.
- My thoughts on Faerun: ModCast Episode 58: "When You Believe In Magic"
Faerun: Sword Coast Features
- Play as a Figher, Bard, Cleric, Wizard, Rogue, Ranger, Assassin, Druid or Paladin.
- Includes over sixty quests and 800 turns of story content.
- Face some of Faerun's most powerful foes, including Beholders, Illithid, Giants and Dragons.
- Cast over 100 spells and special abilities.
- Loot treasure and equip your heroes with over 200 items.
- Explore a huge world map that will take you from the Astral Planes to the Underdark.
- Follow the path of Good, Neutral, or Evil through story choices.
- Hire up to four heroic followers to help you in your quest.
- Followers are notable heroes from the world of Faerun, including Drizzt, Jaheria and Fzoul.
Spoiler Offsite Downloads :
Spoiler Screenshots :
Spoiler Troubleshooting :
Spoiler Credits :
Spoiler Version History :