Fall from Heaven 2 PDF Manual

I really think that it bulbing should be changed to a spell that triggers an event that lets you choose which tech you want. Having a set order and only being able to get one specific tech (especially if it is the tech that founds a thematically wrong religion) really annoys me.

this is an outstanding work. Congrats to the people who spent their time on it :)

Thank you for this manual!
It showed me how much deeper FfH2 is than I knew.

What the hell??

I had the 0.30 manual, which I found quite useful. I downloaded the PDF manual and just about wet myself. I have never in my life seen a manual (game or otherwise) as useful and as well-designed as this one.

I fear it was lost one one of civfanatics' server problems that required re-uploading of all files. Even if it were, it is heavily outdated. Xienwolf's maintains a very actual manual linked in the first post.

By the way, seeing that this is no longer available and xienwolf's manual is far more actual, shouldn't the other thread be stickied? Would be far less confusing for new players.

I'm having troubles have installed it and everything but every time i open it it just closes what do i do ?

Top Bottom