Fall Further - Download and Current Changelog

I think that both the mechanism that gives the Mercurians Angels and the Infernals Manes are just broken in FF.

(In Orbis I hear the gifting is intentionally disabled until the Mercurian Gate is built or the Infernal Pact tech researched, so that when you go ahead and alow them to enter the game early they don't get too strong too quickly.)

sorry if this has been posted b4 but i cant be bothered to look through 76 pages ;)

with the Jotner (giant kin) the civ description says that each city can only access one square tile out from the city, and each city can reach a maximum population of 10
when playing i found that the population statement was false... only can reach a population of 8 and when the city reaches this population no new citizens are born, so i would have to settle more citys just to raise an army (which 70% of those citizens become guards to the new city), i was just wondering if this is meant to happen or if new giants should be born and the city population should reach 10

Thanks FF team for your efforts!
The new features I discover in the latest FF are almost as exciting as when I first played FfH 2 :)
In a while, I'll try FF Plus.

really? what's new?

so erm ... do Hippus and Jotnar great commanders aquire their civ's racial promotion?

even a move 3 GC is better than a lousy move 2 for cavalry ...

while in base I prefer Tasunke, I think here I will have to rely on Rhoanna, since raiders isn't nearly as dramatic of an effect.

lol im gonna have to get used to hippus commanders now
when i had magnadine guarding my capital and Stephanos decided to pay me a visit i accidentally sent a commander to his death thinking i had magnadine selected xD

so, what is the speed of a hippus commander now?

I can't remember if I allowed them horselord or not, you should check.

Otherwise, I only changed the art, not any of their stats, so they'll still be 2 speed, possibly 3 if they have horselord.

But commanders can learn Mobility I and II now, so a few promotions will help him keep up.

Um, every time I go into world builder, and then exit it and try to save, the computer says memory allocation error and quits out. What should I do about that?

the Hippus commander doesnt have the horselord promotion :(

@ soda mine does the same quite often when my save file size starts to exceed 800kb
FFH2 had the same problem (think it was round FF2 0.41.D-P area) not sure how they sorted it out though :(

I find it happens later in the game (larger save files) but rebooting tends to help.

I still don't get what I should do. Like I looked on that thread, but I didn't find anything about beyond the sword for it, and the directions weren't that great.

I downloaded the program and edited the exe file. the change tehy suggest has already been made, at least in 3.19

Meaning?

Top Bottom