1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Fall Further - Download and Current Changelog

Discussion in 'Fall Further' started by Vehem, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Merddyn

Merddyn Scholar of the Arcane

I can say I remember it being reported as well, thus why I mentioned other non-maintainance units. I'll try and find the original post for it.

Edit: Found the original post, it's in the bug thread, page 34. Here's a post from that thread with a summary of the problem: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=8408972&postcount=681

2. Moofalot

Moofalot Chieftain

Are the Mercurians straight up broken or is there a specific mechanic before they can start gaining angels? Dozens of Order and Empyrean units have died and I haven't gotten a single one. My ally alone has sacked at least two stacks full of Confessors and Paladins and I haven't seen any angels from it.

3. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

I think that both the mechanism that gives the Mercurians Angels and the Infernals Manes are just broken in FF.

(In Orbis I hear the gifting is intentionally disabled until the Mercurian Gate is built or the Infernal Pact tech researched, so that when you go ahead and alow them to enter the game early they don't get too strong too quickly.)

4. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

The disablement you mention actually originated with FF... But the onUnitKilled function is currently broken in FF. Changelog says it's fixed next patch.

5. WarKirby

WarKirby Arty person

yes. mercurians and infernals are currently completely broken, will be fixed soon

6. 5hadow

5hadow Chieftain

sorry if this has been posted b4 but i cant be bothered to look through 76 pages ;)

with the Jotner (giant kin) the civ description says that each city can only access one square tile out from the city, and each city can reach a maximum population of 10
    when playing i found that the population statement was false... only can reach a population of 8 and when the city reaches this population no new citizens are born, so i would have to settle more citys just to raise an army (which 70% of those citizens become guards to the new city), i was just wondering if this is meant to happen or if new giants should be born and the city population should reach 10

7. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

New citizens ARE born past size 8, you just hit the limit. Can only have a certain amount per city.

As for population, in FF they are limited to size 8. The documentation wasn't updated.

In FFPlus, they have no size limit but require more food per pop in order to grow.

8. 5hadow

5hadow Chieftain

9. lobosan

lobosan Chieftain

Thanks FF team for your efforts!
    The new features I discover in the latest FF are almost as exciting as when I first played FfH 2 :)
    In a while, I'll try FF Plus.

10. xienwolf

xienwolf Deity

11. blade117

blade117 The Unburnt

really? what's new?

12. Tasunke

Tasunke Crazy Horse

so erm ... do Hippus and Jotnar great commanders aquire their civ's racial promotion?

even a move 3 GC is better than a lousy move 2 for cavalry ...

while in base I prefer Tasunke, I think here I will have to rely on Rhoanna, since raiders isn't nearly as dramatic of an effect.

13. 5hadow

5hadow Chieftain

lol im gonna have to get used to hippus commanders now
    when i had magnadine guarding my capital and Stephanos decided to pay me a visit i accidentally sent a commander to his death thinking i had magnadine selected xD

14. Tasunke

Tasunke Crazy Horse

so, what is the speed of a hippus commander now?

15. WarKirby

WarKirby Arty person

I can't remember if I allowed them horselord or not, you should check.

Otherwise, I only changed the art, not any of their stats, so they'll still be 2 speed, possibly 3 if they have horselord.

But commanders can learn Mobility I and II now, so a few promotions will help him keep up.

16. Soda7777777

Soda7777777 Warlord

Um, every time I go into world builder, and then exit it and try to save, the computer says memory allocation error and quits out. What should I do about that?

17. 5hadow

5hadow Chieftain

the Hippus commander doesnt have the horselord promotion :(

@ soda mine does the same quite often when my save file size starts to exceed 800kb
    FFH2 had the same problem (think it was round FF2 0.41.D-P area) not sure how they sorted it out though :(

18. Breez

Breez King

I find it happens later in the game (larger save files) but rebooting tends to help.

19. Merddyn

Merddyn Scholar of the Arcane

20. Soda7777777

Soda7777777 Warlord

I still don't get what I should do. Like I looked on that thread, but I didn't find anything about beyond the sword for it, and the directions weren't that great.