1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Fall Further - Download and Current Changelog

Discussion in 'Fall Further' started by Vehem, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Breez

Breez King

I downloaded the program and edited the exe file. the change tehy suggest has already been made, at least in 3.19

2. Soda7777777

Soda7777777 Warlord

Meaning?

3. Soda7777777

Soda7777777 Warlord

Well when I got to what I was suppose to do, it was already checked. So what should I do now?

4. alanis2883

alanis2883 Chieftain

I have fall from heaven 2 and have been playing it for a long time now. I just discovered this fall further mod and have d/l and installed it over and over and even went to the troubleshoot suggestions but i am still having the exact same problem over and over. It shows the civ4 bts opening box with all the "loading" multi language things and the crashes and says the game has encountered a problem and had to close. I haven't got it to start even once. anyone have any ideas why it is doing this. btw i am trying the 051 version

5. WarKirby

WarKirby Arty person

are you running BTS 3.19 ?

6. alanis2883

alanis2883 Chieftain

yes i am running 3.19 and i generally know what im doing when it comes to mods and gaming, this is actually the first time i have ever had to post in a forum because i just can't figure out why it isnt even starting.

7. Wodan

Wodan Deity

Vehem, can you please date the first post version link and patch link? Would be nice to see at an instant when a new version is posted.

8. Calbrenar

Calbrenar Prince

This is broken for MP I take it? Every time archer fires the game OOS'....

9. xienwolf

xienwolf Deity

10. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

Ranged attacks only seem to cause OOS when it is an AI archer, and not all players can see the target.

11. Breez

Breez King

I wonder why my friend and I don't experience that. We do get the occasional OSS (1 per 100 or 200 turns, so 2-3 per game nothing unplayable) but a reload normally fixes it. I know we get hit by ranged attacks from the AI.

12. ChaosReigns

ChaosReigns Chieftain

Are you able to play as the Scions of Patria in the current version of this mod? How complete are they? You'll have to excuse my ignorance as I just stumbled upon Fall from Heaven yesterday. It looks very interesting, but in my opinion, it needs an undead faction and the Scions seem to fit the bill nicely. :)

13. WarKirby

WarKirby Arty person

the scions are very fun and complete

14. Humakty

Humakty Happy Goblin

The Alcinus mini game can provoke severe grins, and depression syndromes. Sometimes I wait for researching Kote, so as to have all other special characters, which allows, maybe, to pop your unique wonders !

15. Valkrionn

The Scions must be fun... They're now in EVERY major modmod. :lol:

Of course, they originated with FF, so this is the original version. ;)

16. sylvain5477

sylvain5477 Cerebrus father

I'm amazed you could restrain from indicating that RifE also have another undead civ :)

17. Valkrionn

Well, the question was about the Scions in particular, so I didn't mention it. :lol:

Now that you HAVE, though...

Yes, RifE has the Scions (Virtually identical to in FF, just two new leaders and they start with several Creepers rather than a scout), and we also have the Legion of D'tesh... A more 'traditional' undead civ.

The D'tesh can not gain population except through taking slaves... All units have an innate chance to do it. They can be a VERY strong civ, if you keep in mind that you MUST attack to grow. ;)

18. AncientSion

AncientSion Warlord

Is this compatible with the latest version & patch of FfH ?

19. Valkrionn

No, but it doesn't matter. Fall Further is a complete download; Your version of FfH is completely unimportant. RifE is the same way, and I believe Orbis will be soon. ;)

20. WarKirby

WarKirby Arty person

Invalid question. FF no longer matters about compatibility, it is standalone.

We don't have the new FFH AI yet, though. Apparently there are some complaints about it in the FFH forum, so we probably will find better ways of implementing AI improvements