Fall Further - Download and Current Changelog

Fall from Heaven works fine, but Fall Further won't load. I get to the main screen. start a game and it hangs when intialising. Got a Windows Vista 32 with 8800 GtX video card. Any ideas, thanks guys?

you know, if you didn't take away the Malakim desert commerce bonus, they might actually be playable. only reason for me to ditch fall further. :(

what's RifE?

or rather: what's the difference to fall further?

It was originally Fall Further Plus, so it is built off of FF. It was renamed/moved when FF went into hiatus; Contains all FF civs (aside from Kahdi), a few new ones, a Lawful/Chaotic alignment axis, a new barbarian system (which admittedly needs to be balanced, mostly the lairs), etc. Can find a link in my sig. ;)

nice.
you should remove the hamster civilization, though. nice for an april fools, but you're basically singlehandedly destroying the whole mood of this finely crafted universe.

i could envision a colbert-nation in erebus with an interesting playstyle and they'd still kick the whole setting from dark fantasy to slapstick.
anyway, you got me to reinstall civ4 again. :)

boy, your barbarians on deity are overdoing it a bit, don't they? they wiped 2 civs before turn 5.

i could envision a colbert-nation in erebus with an interesting playstyle and they'd still kick the whole setting from dark fantasy to slapstick.
anyway, you got me to reinstall civ4 again. :)

boy, your barbarians on deity are overdoing it a bit, don't they? they wiped 2 civs before turn 5.

Just a little bit, yes. If you come to our forums though, there's discussion about it and plans to fix it. http://greyfox.me/rife/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54

I'd personally prefer that Malakim didn't automatically spread desert within their borders (except maybe for the AI).

There are so many patches. Can someone post just the most recent file and patch. Thanks guys it looks awesome

There are so many patches. Can someone post just the most recent file and patch. Thanks guys it looks awesome

Patches are cumulative, i.e., they include all previous patches. All you need to do, therefore, is download and install the mod, then install the latest patch (patch C) -- you can find both in the first post of this thread.

Top Bottom