Fanatikos Ephemerida Network: Home Office

RegentMan said:
I enjoyed it. We have some pretty darn close elections here!

thanks, glad you liked it. :)

ok, a few more annoucements: Civman2004 is now the FEN's official satirical reporter. i'm sure he'll do an excellent job. also, the paper will be going out next monday instead of saturday, due to my vacation. again, the next issue will go out on Monday Sept. 5, rather than the usual Saturday date.

greekguy,

I am truly sorry that could not make myself available for the third issue of your newspaper. Should I be fortunate enough to gain the presidency, I intend to have an open door policy with the press.

That said, I'd like to subscribe to the FEN. Also, is it possible for me to secure a copy of all back issues? I know this may be an odd request, but I would like to have as much infomation at my fingertips as possible for the coming term (so long as my election lead holds!)

Thank you for your continued public service to the people of Fanatikos.

Respectfully,

Donovan Zoi
Candidate for President

Donovan Zoi said:
greekguy,

I am truly sorry that could not make myself available for the third issue of your newspaper. Should I be fortunate enough to gain the presidency, I intend to have an open door policy with the press.

That said, I'd like to subscribe to the FEN. Also, is it possible for me to secure a copy of all back issues? I know this may be an odd request, but I would like to have as much infomation at my fingertips as possible for the coming term (so long as my election lead holds!)

Thank you for your continued public service to the people of Fanatikos.

Respectfully,

Donovan Zoi
Candidate for President

glad you want to subscribe and yes you can get the back issues. i've been keeping one issue of every edition for myself. looks like it is coming in handy. :)

EDIT: issues have been sent. enjoy. :)

greekguy said:
glad you want to subscribe and yes you can get the back issues. i've been keeping one issue of every edition for myself. looks like it is coming in handy. :)

EDIT: issues have been sent. enjoy. :)

Thank you, greekguy. All issues were excellent reads. I look forward to more of the same in the future.

Hi everybody! Now i know that the paper was supposed to go out today, but i'm still waiting for one last article to come in. Once i get it, i'll send out the paper tommorrow. So don't worry, you'll have your FEN and cup of coffee tommorrow morning. :cool:

Mr. Greekguy,

I've been watching your progress and my only words are: "Post it now! I want to read!". I am really curious about your newspaper and I want to see the results of your hard work here. But I am sure that you did a good job :goodjob:!

Sincerelly,

Governor Civlord

Papers have been sent out!! I really hope you like them. Now you might notice that you have all received 2 pm's (except Nobody, who needs to clear out his PM box to make room for the Verita). that's because putting the Verita Chronicle with the paper put the PM over the 10,000 character limit. this was not an offense against Strider or Gerikes. i tried my best to bring down the characters, but i could only get it around 11,000. Enjoy your papers, a new issue will be out Saturday!! :)

alright just thought i should say paper will go out on sunday, not saturday. i'm doing this because we haven't had a TC all week, so there is nothing to write about (really). i'll be expected articles from reporters to start coming in after the TC. thanks.

Papers have been sent out!! Now if i do say so myself, i would have to say Volume 5 is one of the best issues the FEN has sent out yet. This paper has 6 juicy, informative articles, written by an array of reporters. Enjoy!
questions and comments should be posted here. thanks. :)

I would like to subscribe. Didn't know I had to before, but this newspaper seems interesting.

Hey Greekguy...The article by Mhcarver isn't opening for me.....But the rest worked....

Just wondering how to fix this...

Nice Paper so far though...Tons of articles this time!

-Ranger99-

Greekguy, can you send me all the articles since September 1st? They are still recent, and it looks like they are good to read and that there is a lot of them.

Thanks,

Civlord

yes, greekguy great paper this time. in particular my article. ;)

Civlord said:
I would like to subscribe. Didn't know I had to before, but this newspaper seems interesting.

sure thing, i'll add you to the subscribers list

Civlord said:
Greekguy, can you send me all the articles since September 1st? They are still recent, and it looks like they are good to read and that there is a lot of them.

Thanks,

Civlord

i've sent you FEN Volume 4, FEN Volume 5 (this week's issue), and the Verita Chronicle by Strider and Gerikes. Enjoy! :)

Ranger99 said:
AHHHH!!! It still won't work!!!!

What's wrong with the stupid thingy???

-Ranger99-

i sent it again. if it doesn't work again, i'll simply send you one without the spoiler tags. :)

Top Bottom