Fanatikos Ephemerida Network: Home Office

Just a heads up, the paper will go out later today. i'm just waiting for one more article to come in.

ok, papers have finally been sent out. i'm sorry i didn't send them out yesterday, but my internet connection died on me and hasn't come back. i'm posting this from my local library. i hope you guys enjoy the papers, even though they are a bit late. just one more thing: some articles are a bit more controversial than usual. they are more opinionated. please take no offense from any articles. they are not meant as insults or slander, merely journalism. thank you. :)

Announcement to all Reporters:
Seeing as TC's are now coming in fast and furious, please send me as many articles as you can. If anything you find about comes under your writing area please PM me the article! I'm saying this because i won't be back on until Wed. at the best. I'm hoping for some articles when i get back. Bye!

The
Spoiler :
tags for me won't open, can you please send me the paper again without them?

Also, I'm hoping to have the next Verita article ready for the next issue.

Strider said:
The
Spoiler :
tags for me won't open, can you please send me the paper again without them?
Spoiler :

sending now.... EDIT: tags should work now.

Strider said:
Also, I'm hoping to have the next Verita article ready for the next issue.

looking foward to it. :)

Papers are out!! This issue is loaded with articles, elections platform/speeches, and a new Verita chronicle! You'll also notice it is broken up into 2 PM's. that's because i couldn't squeeze it all in without going over the PM character limit.

Enjoy your paper!

FEN Issue 8 has been sent out. This one has 5 articles about all the major events of the past week. if you have any questions/comments, please feel free to post them. also, if you have problems with the paper, please post them in this thread. thanks and enjoy your paper! :)

RegentMan said:
I love how the Expatriate Governor's coverage was one line TimBentely and RegentMan, and five lines Cyc. :rolleyes:
sorry about that, I've been suffering from a bad cold lately and didn't see the few lines of debate in the nominations thread . My sincerest apologies , next time you run for office I'll make sure you get your due, though I still would have put the cyc part in somewhere

Greekguy, did you not get the Verita article?

Kentharu said:
hey, can i get in this paper thingy? how does it work?

sure, i'll add you to the subscriber list. now everytime a new paper goes out (once a week) you will get it in a PM. i hope you enjoy it. all the reporters here work hard all the articles they write. :)

EDIT: in fact, i'll send you the paper that went out yesterday, as a nice gesture towards a new subscriber. :)

Strider said:
Greekguy, did you not get the Verita article?

the last Verita Chronicle i received was about the Persian War of the Books and i sent it out in Volume 7.

greekguy said:
the last Verita Chronicle i received was about the Persian War of the Books and i sent it out in Volume 7.

Damn it... I could have swore I sent it.

Okay... Verita next issue for sure.

Hi everybody! I'm here today to annouce that the FEN will now be featuring a new column, but it will be handled a bit differently. Some of you might be familar with the thread made by the now banned citizen Civlord, Fanatikos Watchdog. It was basically a newspaper of editorials. I've decided to take that idea and apply it to the FEN. For now on, any reporter or citizen can post an editorial in this thread. Now I would like the editorials to be about something forum related, like the editorials posted in that thread (they were about the DZ CC case and the debate about building wonders). Basically, I don't want a editorial here about war being declared or peace signed, but rather war being discussed. Just remember no spam or flaming of other people. Now, go ahead and post your thoughts on DG forum discussions, polls, gov., etc. :)

also, i will link all editorials into the first post the thread, kind of like a index.

Greekguy, I would like to subscribe to the FEN.

dominus romae said:
Greekguy, I would like to subscribe to the FEN.

sure, i'll just add you to the subscribers list. you will now get a new issue of the FEN every week. :)

RegentMan said:
I love how the Expatriate Governor's coverage was one line TimBentely and RegentMan, and five lines Cyc. :rolleyes:
Five lines Cyc?!?!:eek: This I have to read! :lol:

Please sign me up for this publication, Greekguy. I'm trying to catch up on all the goings-on here, so any past issues you have saved on your hard drive... I would love to read. I will try to part with my old PM's ;) and make room for your paper.

Cyc said:
Five lines Cyc?!?!:eek: This I have to read! :lol:

Please sign me up for this publication, Greekguy. I'm trying to catch up on all the goings-on here, so any past issues you have saved on your hard drive... I would love to read. I will try to part with my old PM's ;) and make room for your paper.

sure thing, you seem to be a legend around these parts. :)

EDIT: i sent you issue 7 and the Election Special. i was about to said you Issue 8 (last week's issue), but you hit your PM quota limit.

Top Bottom