Fanatikos Ephemerida Network: Home Office

the first Issue of the Fanatikos Ephemerida has been sent out!! I did it on Friday, because i'll be away this weekend, but the paper will normally go out on Saturday. Please post in this thread any comments or questions you have regarding the articles. Also, if you did not receive the paper please post here as well.

sorry about that, i'm going to resend the paper momentarily and put the articles in spoilers instead...

OK, i re-sent the papers. please tell me if it works now.

Issue 2 has been sent out!! There are 5 articles in total. post any comments/questions or if you have experienced any problems here.

DaveShack: you need to empty out some PM's before i send the paper to you. looks like your box is full.

Stuck_as_a_Mac said:
I would like to get the FEN to reprint the Preachers speech to distribute to the masses, if at all possible.

SaaM

done and done. sent to everyone (except to DS of course, not until he empties his PM box).

Starting for with the next week's paper (not this saturday, next one) there will be a Trade Reporter. I've decided it will be a needed and fulfilling position. Anyone who wants can sign up, so go ahead and sign up for the Trade Reporter. :)

EDIT: citizens seeking election can PM platforms/speeches to be published in tommorrow's paper. i'll take as many as i can handle. :)

Announcement Time: The FEN will go out on Sunday instead of Saturday this week. This will happen to give some reporters more time to finish up articles and hopefully allow more citizens to send in speechs/platforms. Come on people!! I've seen the races, and some of them are extremely heated. A speech sent to a dozen or so citizens can really help your campaign. So please: send in some speechs and such. :)

Annoucement: classical_hero has resigned his post to Grumpy Writer to Editor reporter. this position is now open to all applicants. just post your interest in this thread and you will get the job. don't forget that the Trade Reporter job is still open as well. and i'm still looking for election seeking citizens sending me speechs. i'd be willing to take speechs from any citizens in a contested race. :)

Yet another announcement and this one is a big one: Newspaper Verita and the FEN are going to merge. For now, when Strider and Gerikes release a Verita chronicle it will go out in next FEN issue. after it's premier in the FEN it will then be posted publicly in the Verita thread. I'm hoping that the Verita column will be a big hit with our readers. I'd also like to welcome Strider and Gerikes to the FEN news team! :)

also, vikingruler has decided to resign from his wartime reporter post and is now the FEN's official trade reporter. i'm sure we will all see lots of great articles from him.

Issue 3 has been sent out!! I hope you like them. :) comments are of course welcome.

Top Bottom