• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Fantasy Baseball 2014

I agree with you guys that a Keeper league would be a big commitment and potential headache for the commissioner. That is why I prefer doing a re-draft league with a dedicated core of players. Even if a player leaves or is inactive its much easier to have a replacement manager step in.

I am in a Keeper League. The problem we have has been keeping owners. We have constantly having to recruit new players and then having to grapple with the question of how to "fairly" bring them into the league.

Also, I'm in.

Sporting News just released their fantasy baseball guide. I think it's the best one out there so if you're new to fantasy baseball, I highly recommend picking one up.

I am in a Keeper League. The problem we have has been keeping owners. We have constantly having to recruit new players and then having to grapple with the question of how to "fairly" bring them into the league.

Also, I'm in.

Yeah, just seems like a headache to me. Best to keep things simple.

Well we got a month and some change to fill the league.

So far we have 4 of 20 teams taken. It's go time!

divisions? not a fan, but if you need people post the info at Apolyton

I was skeptical of divisions at first too, but now I'm a big proponent of using them. I think it helps keep more teams active and involved and has potential for developing rivalries them. I use them in all my football and baseball leagues now.

Top Bottom