[Fantasy] Dragon

and red eyes lol :p

All I can say is: Could I have your autograph? This will look amazing in any mod (especially the Eragon and Fall from Heaven II ones), and yeah, just amazing.

jamie006 said:
roland do you have any idea when the fist (green) skin will be done???
Not pushing you but i cant wait lol :p

Sorry, i have been absent a short period of time.

The green will be ready this weekend

The red too if i have time, i hope.

great thx for the reply

The new version of the skin is ready.

I changed the wings, the head and the tail.

Chalid tell me if it's ok. You have to use the new nif that i inclued in the zip (I modified the specularity and the diffuse color with the nif viewer). It use the old eyes because the new eye were too big and I was'nt able to do something that look good with them.

Attachments

• greendragon.jpg
    greendragon.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 186
  • scale.jpg
    scale.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Green_Dragon.zip
    336.4 KB · Views: 125
wiseguy101 said:
Please put it in Fall From Heaven II as quickly as possible. Please! Please! Please! Please!

They are 3 dragon in FFH, but no green. A red, a golden and a black.

This model is suposed to be the red, and i'm working on the red skin now. Kael will put in FFH II as soon as the skin will be ready and as soon as the next pacth will be ready.

:blush: Sorry about my over enthusiasm there. I've already downloaded Fall From Heaven II, but I haven't seen what the changes were in the C version compared to the B version. Sorry about that :blush:

wiseguy101 said:
:blush: Sorry about my over enthusiasm there. I've already downloaded Fall From Heaven II, but I haven't seen what the changes were in the C version compared to the B version. Sorry about that :blush:

You don't have to be sorry ;)

Here the red version, Chalid tell me if it's ok. You need the new nif that is in the zip.

Attachments

• reddragon.jpg
    reddragon.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 170
  • scale.jpg
    scale.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 106
  • Red_Dragon.zip
    336.6 KB · Views: 125
:eek: ..ahm....:eek: ...this is....:eek:

nice job "bow"

keep it up, you all stand a good chance to get an employment at Firaxis :D

I beginn to realy love open source software :lol:

good work and dont stop ! :goodjob:

best regs
Bheleu

C.Roland said:
You don't have to be sorry ;)

Here the red version, Chalid tell me if it's ok. You need the new nif that is in the zip.

Awesome work to both chalid and c.roland. Im checking it into FfH now. :D

you guys rock ;)

A complete model including firebreath and possible sound effects (not sure about those) will be available the next days.

In the FfH forum you can also see a first preview of C.Rolands Black Skin in combination with my Dragon Flavor: Aquatic - Model. (Edit: Link no longer valid)

Top Bottom