Votes: 13 5.6%
  • Russians

Votes: 41 17.6%
  • Spanish

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Turks

Votes: 13 5.6%

• Total voters
Chinese cities and workers rulez and the firelancers/manchu too. Ups... i almost forgot... science bonus is very good too!

1. Inca's thei ability to get GOld from Stone is sooo cool for Sicene Resaeaarch

If you´re a warmongering Aztec (i.e. myself) you can research Despotism and use the Despot as a double-plunder bonus in battles! so you´ll never be needing low-cost stuff.

Actually I'd change mine to Dutch :)

And what's crazy is beng Russian with Kremlin and Staute of Liberty :D:D
Tehn you'd be like invicible :) I love it
Oh and Aericans are strong
But I like Egypt too

I like the Lakota because they can settle ANYWHERE that is not own by a enemy I find that so.. cool

slavic, but its hard to defend your nation, lakota isnt a defendin nation, but yeah there a good nation. Here are some tips for them

For lakota, build 2 forts near every single city and 3 towers near your capital and defending city (closest to enemy). Then but a fort, barracks, 2 stables and a siege factory somewhere and build an army while you build a big defending city. ALWAYS keep a citizen garrisoned in the defending city, and have a general for yer defending city and put your defending units on stand fire and put them near yer defendin city. then get yer general to entrench, then lakots will rock as hell. but it also takes some time, as you will prolly need a wonder and 3-4 cities

what are UUs? Seeing from the russians being the most popular nation here I wonder why is defensive bonuses so good? You would expect people to have supply wagons with their armies when they come to assault your cities right?

lxdwarhammer said:
what are UUs? Seeing from the russians being the most popular nation here I wonder why is defensive bonuses so good? You would expect people to have supply wagons with their armies when they come to assault your cities right?
the first thing wen attacking is getting yer spies and Elite forces to attack there siege equipment, so as far as that goes, I dont think siege equipment or units in russian territory will last long. ;)

I like the Russians because you get Cossacks, Katyusha rockets, T-80 tanks and the cool, cheap and fast Shock Infantry!

Also the smoking soldiers look better in Russian uniforms and I like the free civic upgrade

Germany, sure they can be a little expensive, but once you have your military and economy up and rolling, you can crush anyone, with those overpowered Tiger Tanks plus the MG42's.

Really that Overpowered?
I'd like to Change my VOte to Russians
If you use your Extra city fast annd to your advantage
And get the Kremlin and Keep the Statue of Liberty
Then you are very Unstobbale in your Territory :D
I like Playing around woith the Attrition it's soo frustrratiing!!!!
brrrrr
And I don't like the German Bonuseses dosen't seem good :(

Russia for me; excellent for wars of attrition.
Runner up would be the Chinese, who are superb for wonder victories.
Followed by Germany, when resources are key.

i've always had a sort spot fot the aztects. those free troops and free resources are handy.

Tekee said:
Really that Overpowered?
I'd like to Change my VOte to Russians
If you use your Extra city fast annd to your advantage
And get the Kremlin and Keep the Statue of Liberty
Then you are very Unstobbale in your Territory :D
I like Playing around woith the Attrition it's soo frustrratiing!!!!
brrrrr
And I don't like the German Bonuseses dosen't seem good :(

I never said they are TOO overpowered(if you want nigh unstoppable Tigers, play DOTMW).

Russia because of the UU (which means unique units to answer an earlier question) is what I voted, but Egypt has it's pick of wonders which is a huge help. Aztec is interesting because of the aggressive game you have to play which I normally don't do.

Top Bottom