Favourite computer games music

Deus Ex is the first game that comes to mind when thinking about good game music.
Also the Command&Conquer series, especially the Red Alert games.

I'm very fond/familiar with Starcraft music, probably terran themes>zerg>protoss (there's one protoss I like a little more).

Also every time I open one of these threads I end up feeling like Data - like 5 different songs playing at once...but a lot of you guys have good taste. Also I agree Klepacki's stuff is good, only really ever played a little Command and Conquer though, not the other games.

Lastly the civ series I respect of course for good classical choices - but an extra shout out to the civ modders around here who've done good jobs on their mods (FFH with Nox Arcana music in particular sets a really good mood, but we all know their whole team is great).

Full Throttle, the first game I got really involved in. I must have been around 10 at the time. It came with the first CDROM drive we got (I remember the computer still had a TURBO button lol). I had to learn english while I played (it took me a LOT of time to complete it).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iVxsqEqK_I

How do I put a video in the post?

The music in F-Zero X was fantastic, IMO.

That's right. The game was fast as lightning and the music was necessary to get you pumped up just enough so you could hang in there. The later tracks in the game were just insane. Here's some of em:

Link to video.

Link to video.

.. and I love A Cruce Victoria just as much as I love EU III. The intro music gets you into the right mood straight away:

Link to video.

Falalalan was the mustical equivalent of the Demon Sheep ad.

Awesome, but for all the wrong reasons, and you can't help but wonder what the hell they were smoking.

Top Bottom