[NFP] February patch achievements

Indeed, good emperor.

And... this is how they look!

NFP5_BarbariansPatch(Trio).png

PS; That Steam update broke the Civ6 Activity section/flow from the Library feature, btw.

Last edited:
Was hoping Kublai and Vietnam would get their own achievements like everyone else does and that they had just been forgotten last time, but oh well.

I'll never 100% civ 6 (or 5) achievements anyway, there's too many scenarios I just dn't want to do. Also I don't want to play red death lol

I meant unique ones that every other leader has, like Teddy Roosevelt's stupid teenage mutant ninja turtles thing, move your capital 4 times as Dido, etc.

I won't get a chance to get them early, I will be out of town on Thursday, but these will be on my to do list Saturday and Sunday. They seem pretty easy to get. Most of the recent achievements have been easy to get.

I'm such an achievement wh... Though some games I can't get them all since I can't win on the higher difficulties. Civ6 I can get 100% (I currently am) at least. That calms my anxiety having 100%. :)

Besides, most "Champions" of the Achievements Hunt certainly are well aware of this formidable set of cheaty solutions (( 100% achievements guide + tips & tricks )) created by Lipstick.
Readily available on Steam Guides for anyone to consult if need be.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1607969704

PS; I'll admit that i have often hooked (in the past -- far and recent!) my mind/curiosity :scan: to such rapid & reliable hints. No glory (in very few cases) but no regrets at all, specially for the major grinders stuff.
:king:

I meant unique ones that every other leader has, like Teddy Roosevelt's stupid teenage mutant ninja turtles thing, move your capital 4 times as Dido, etc.

Yeah, i know. They both feel limited (only.. Win a regular Game) if not abandoned by devs alright.

Each Civ only has two achievements to start with. One unique to something you do in game with them, and the other being to win with their leader. Obviously once their Civ has more than one official leader, they get more of the "win with X" achievements.
As more content is added some Civs have picked up a second or third unique achievement; but they're still the minority.

I won't get a chance to get them early, I will be out of town on Thursday, but these will be on my to do list Saturday and Sunday. They seem pretty easy to get. Most of the recent achievements have been easy to get.

I'm such an achievement wh... Though some games I can't get them all since I can't win on the higher difficulties. Civ6 I can get 100% (I currently am) at least. That calms my anxiety having 100%. :)

Playing 99% of the time on marathon I'm a long way away from 100% of achievements; but I like to think I'll get there one day :D Of course broken scenarios like Alexander's Conquest won't help that :undecide: And I only want achievements I can genuinely earn.

Top Bottom