Federation of Free States

We need to post a 3 TC schedule and come up with a DP list. I know Joe is lined up for Wednesday (not sure of the time). I am available Sunday-Thursday nights, would be 3-4 AM GMT.

I could sort through that tomorrow Lord Civius.

Wednesday would be the first new TC after the elections, though.

I will post an instruction thread later today.

Joe Harker will play Wednesday at the time indicated when he sets up the instruction thread.

Lord Civius if you could play the next TC Sunday night that would work into the scedual.

I would like to play the TC after the Sunday TC during that week, but I probably will not know what my next week will look like until Friday.

Until then, anyone have any for sure dates they could play a TC after Sunday the 28th?

Welcome both James009 and Kiwi Az to the Federation of Free States. Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

If you want to change the name of a city, it might be your best bet to bring it up in the public square. Not sure how it will be taken, but good luck!

The naming of cities usually comes when the city is founded or conquered. When a new city comes be sure to put your idea up with the discussion. We have some newly conquered cities so I'd advise you to start a thread here in the citizens Forum.

I think we need to add positions to the Faction. Any suggestions?

Some ideas

Defence Ministry-
Admiral of the Navy
High Marshal of the Army
Individual unit commanders?

Foreign minister-
Ambassadors to each foreign nation
Intelligence Chief

These positions should be opened and advertised to some of the new members here, to encourage activity. Our current Defense Minister Vra and Foreign Minister 1889 would act as the leader of their ministries.

Also, I would like to see a player step up as Religious Minister, I believe it is a bigger issue then we are making it.

I propose:
Fanatic (Religious leader, named after civ 2 unit;):bowdown:)

High Field Admiral (Navy)

Commander of the Armies (Land Military:sniper:)

High Air Marshal (Air)

Μεγάλος εγκέφαλος (Great Brain, Science leader:science:)

Mr/Master/Mrs/Miss/Ms Olpid (Diplo leader, name is 'diplo' backwards:mischief:)

*name begining with 'Y'* Peter Samuel (Esponiage:ninja::esponiage:)

Gary/Gemma (Depending on gender) Ostinato Dretin (Domestic Adviser)

Neil/Nymphadora (see above-And yes I got one of the names from Harry Potter...) Eric/a Yetiakinburg (Finance advisor)

Admiral of the Navy

Damn, why did i have to become a state rep, i would have liked that job :mad: :)

I am Secretary General and am a State Rep. You can't hold 2 Federation positions, but State Rep is not a Federation position.

Joe, you should take the position, it would be great to have you in office.

I would like to join the Federation of Free States at this time.

Great to have you, Cyc.

Thank you both. I feel honored to be part of this great change in government. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom