Federation Or Empire

I have PM capability!

We have four players, more than enough to start.

Ship selection orders due in two days.

Have fun and let me know your questions. :D

Only two of the players chose to use any of the optional rules.
Since there was no agreement by all the players to these rules, none are used in the game.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm really sorry, I'm going to have to drop out. I really don't have time for something this complicated. Again, I'm really sorry. And I really wanted to play this as well. :(

I'm really sorry, I'm going to have to drop out. I really don't have time for something this complicated. Again, I'm really sorry. And I really wanted to play this as well. :(

Thank you for letting us know you are leaving, as well as the reason. I regret your decision, but if it ain’t fun, no sense in making a job of it.:)

If I may, perhaps I can put the game in a light that would better suit your entertainment time budget.
Since there are no optional rules in effect, that cuts out half the verbiage in the instructions.

For the game setup, it boils down to how many ships do you want, and where do you want them?
You could simply send a PM with:
I want 32 Kzin ships and put eight of them in each fleet.​

Done. That is all you need to do. You could change the numbers wanted, and where each goes, but that is up to you.

For each turn after that, you only have to concern yourself if you control a fleet, or want to buy more ships. If you don’t control any fleets, or do not want to purchase more ships, that turn is over for you.

If you do control one or more fleets, then you can either tell them to attack, and where, or you can tell them to defend, and how many provinces to protect (If you don’t give orders to a fleet you control, they default to defending three provinces).
If you decide to attack with a fleet, you could just write:
Kzin Fleet A, attack Provinces A3, B4 and C5 (or something like that).​

If you want to buy more ships:
I want 6 Kzin ships. I bid 13 Influence.​

Please let me know if the above helps.

I'm not going to join as I said I might. I actually have no time already for all the games I'm in, so I might even drop from SonRISK.

I'm not going to join as I said I might. I actually have no time already for all the games I'm in, so I might even drop from SonRISK.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, this is awkward. The game is very interesting, but you posted it and then MP2 jumped out of the woods. I'm going to have to drop this and I'm already taking a backseat in another IOT to focus on MP2 and my IOT.

Yeah, this is awkward. The game is very interesting, but you posted it and then MP2 jumped out of the woods. I'm going to have to drop this and I'm already taking a backseat in another IOT to focus on MP2 and my IOT.

Good enough.

Well, unless one of the two Coalition commanders wishes to switch sides in order to keep the game going, the war is effectively over.

Damn, I feel really guilty now. Maybe you should host this after MP II finishes, people would signup then. Hell, I officially promise to sign up then, unless something really unexpected happens. Yeah. :)

Top Bottom