Feud: A New Interactive AAR

Before we do anything, we first need an actual consensus on which plan the Houses wish to implement. A few of the houses have not yet weighed in there opinions.

OOC: Sonereal, can you create a list with the actual "yields" of every terrain and resource type? Also, why does every single tile get an equal yield? I think it would be much more interesting if certain tiles were more profitable that other (example, plains give more gold than deserts and hills).

Before we do anything, we first need an actual consensus on which plan the Houses wish to implement. A few of the houses have not yet weighed in there opinions.

Actually, I posted a screen since if one of the requirements is land ownership, then this would be pretty important.

OOC: Sonereal, can you create a list with the actual "yields" of every terrain and resource type? Also, why does every single tile get an equal yield? I think it would be much more interesting if certain tiles were more profitable that other (example, plains give more gold than deserts and hills).

I just took the total number of food, commerce, and hammers produced on the plot to judge yield. Not every tile has equal yield. If you cut the forest off one of the hills for instance, it already loses one hammer. In-game, there's that hill at the bottom-right hand corner which only produces 1 food, 1 hammer, and 1 commerce which equals 3 gold per turn or 30 gold per turnset.

In this way, deserts are very useless, like tundra. The only tile that this doesn't apply to is cities. The Chief doesn't make any money off of the yield of the city plot but instead makes money off taxes, selling building rights, and so on.The only way the Chief could make "normal" income is by owning a plot outside of the city.

That brings up another good question: how much are plots worth, and what money do we currently have?

Now? Plot worth is decided by the Chief since the government owns all public land inside the territory. However, the land is being carved up pre-game for free.

I desire the stone plot.

Fish is mine.

Should probably work it out with the other players though. I'll watch but there shouldn't be a lot of opposition to who gets a plot. The fish resource is a double-edged sword since you can only get one workboat or worker at the beginning, meaning a worker would have to be bought later probably.

Ok then. Thanks Sonereal.

Now,can we begin claiming tiles now, or do we need to wait until after the first update? If not, then I would like to claim the wheat tile.

Now,can we begin claiming tiles now, or do we need to wait until after the first update? If not, then I would like to claim the wheat tile.

Start claiming now. I'll maintain a list and before the game starts, I'll ask if there are objections and if over half the Houses vote against it, well, uh oh.

Right now.

Stone resource: Claimed by Mechaerik
Fish: Claimed by Cull
Wheat: Claimed by CF

There are still four, non-resource tiles left to be claimed.

Dammit, it's first come first serve? Blahhhh. I wanted the Wheat.

I'll take the riverside plains hill, assuming I can't claim the wines that are outside our borders.... When could I claim those? Or would I have to buy them? Hmm....

We must research Mining and Bronzeworking quickly!

Edit: As much fun as duels would be, I'll go with the plan currently in development, including the kicking-out of inactive dudes. The question is, how do we vote on who gets to be the Chief?

Dammit, it's first come first serve? Blahhhh.

I'll take the riverside plains hill, assuming I can't claim the wines that are outside our borders.... When could I claim those? Or would I have to buy them? Hmm....

Not first come, first serve since the list has to be improved by four of the seven players for the game to even start. :p

As for the wine. You can claim it when its A.) Inside the territory and B.) Owned by you. In which case, either the government (Chief) can gift it to you, sell it to you, or you could claim it by force.

Of course, its too early to start feuds yet. :lol:

Of course, its too early to start feuds yet. :lol:

Pfffff. :p No one go thinkin' 'bout touchin' Kaprise's Wines! :lol: Not that they'd do me a whole lot of good for a while.

Lulz. They are Iturbine vintage wines. They belong to house Iturbide. Im going to find a way to get them, even if it means selling the stone tile.

Pfffff. :p No one go thinkin' 'bout touchin' Kaprise's Wines! :lol: Not that they'd do me a whole lot of good for a while.

Kaprise's Wines will be a hit with the oppressed masses!

What say you, mighty House of McNair, to this. Allow us sea men to port in your land, so that we may rest safe near the coast, away from the terrors of the Open Sea. The House of Uther asks of this to a fellow House.

I updated the second post with available units and buildings.

I announce...

House of Salamurhaaja

We are a family of elitie Assassins. You want someone dead, and have the money, and by 72 Hours, they will have their last breath taken, garunteed or your money back. To us, killing isn't a job, its an art.

Man, between the House of Salammurhaaja and the House of Uther, things are going to get pretty interesting around here.

And to the House of Uther and all other Houses, our shores and riverbanks are free and safe havens for any vessel.

Ohhh, Warriors.

But we must learn the secrets of mining, soon! Yes, mining!

Top Bottom