Feud IV: The Great Revision

something along the lines of:

Musa Cälil build a stage of wood. When it was finished he climbed on it and used his charisma to argue against the rein of Catherina and for the rein of himself. When he was done he jumped of the stage and lit the stage so nobody else could use it

:D

(if not, use the speech thing ;))

:bump:

Maybe we should skip SJ...?

Sorry, no chance for update today. I have a midterm tomorrow (yes, this advanced course has a midterm in October) and I need to study.

I shouldn't even be on CFC :p

Umm...study break time?

Orders locked, update pending

Musa Cälil build a stage of wood. When it was finished he climbed on it and used his charisma to argue against the rein of Catherina and for the rein of himself. When he was done he jumped of the stage and lit the stage so nobody else could use it
That order is acceptable :lol:

The Tale of the Rus
As Retold by Terranski Kaizorvich

After the world is completed, the Powers which may be begun populating it with life and movement. Stagnant rivers begun to flow, as the lakes became moved with the current and the seas gained their tides. Grass begun to grow, followed soon by shrubs, then trees. Animals clawed their way from the earth itself, and flowed into being as clouds of air or swirls of water formed life. As the first thunderstorm fell over the Moscovite Lakes, the first peoples were created.

The very first peoples were hairy and strong, modeled off the strong bears of the great southern forests. They are the Bearbearian peoples who ravage the world. Learning from their mistake, they begun molding people from the clay of the earth, forming light tones of peoples such as the Greeks, or Romans, or those of Spain, India or Mesopotamia. Some I tribes have met before might have died by now, some have not.

As the thunderstorm ended, the first rainbow appeared in the sky. Amazed by its beauty, the gods used the Red for the tribes of the Western Unknown, Yellow for those living far to the east beyond the great mountains, and blue for the grassland peoples to the peninsula west of Russia. Dark purple was selected for the sunburnt lands of the south as they return to Russia.

And they used all their power to create the three people of the Rus. The Forest People of Moscow, and Lake People of Minsk and the Plains people of Kiev. Kievians became wild, and some betrayed the Russian way. Minsk was destroyed by the Bearbearians and their survivors, we, the Belarus tribe, now stand here.

And the Gods turned against each other. Although we may not have seen thus, but our world became broken. I've seen it in the Dream of the Fevered Mushroom. Hundreds of fractured world, as I call them Fracturals, formed beneath us. But in only this world did the Belarus survive.

We must work for a united Russia, together with our brothers. Yet remember your heritage as the sons of Minsk! Remember the tides of the seas and the water of the lakes! One day we may return to our homeland, and prove our true worth to our Moscovite friends.

Help the old man unpack his things and ask him round to dinner at Alexandrov family hut
16: You are the only person to help the old man, and since you do a splendid job of setting his things up, and cooking him a delicious meal, the old man allows you first pick at the store you just helped him build. You also gain 10 prestige.

Tell the people of Moscow about the idea of "Communism".
13: They listen with moderate interest. You have now gathered about 10% of the village, who believe your words. Gain 5 prestige.

Help the village gather firewood and dig a stone pit for said heat source.
6: The fire you create get's blown out by the wind

Help the other villagers to build the stone pit and listen with mild interest to a man sharing his views on government.
4: You also fail to build the stone pit. Even worse, the fire blows over to your pants and set's them on fire. You have gained a mild burn (-1 to rolls with walking)

NEW: The "conditions" section for each character has been unlocked!

Collect My Tribe and Retell the Belarussian Oral Tradition, so that they may still maintain their independence for the Generations to Come
-Terransky Kaizorvich
3: Nobody is listening. They even throw a rock at you. You suffer a concussion (-1 to all rolls)

Drink a Gallon of Vodka whist listening to Red_Spy's speech.
13: You seem to dislike his speech, and begin to debate with Red Spy. As a result, about 5% of the villagers become "anti-communists". You gain 5 prestige.

Emmanuele retrieves salt from the nearby location to the West of Moscow so as to preserve food
1: Along the way, you are attacked by wolves. You barely escape, but your leg seems to be injured (Roll 13 or above for walking actions to succeed)

Make all russians to beleive that i am the only one and all powerfull god.
3: They are too busy watching the communist debate. You also lose one intelligence point.

Convert the Russians to Islam
13: They are too busy watching the communist debate. However, the villagers do seem to begin calling you the "founder of Islam". You are now the founder of Islam in Russian eyes (+7 Prestige). However, due to your unspiritualness and lack of prestige, you are unable to gain a following.

19: And what a grand show it is! The lighting of the stage draws the attention of many of the villagers, who begin chanting "chief, chief, chief." Catherine, as a result, flees the village. You are now the chief (+20 Prestige). Oh, you set a nearby house on fire, though, but that doesn't really matter now that your chief.

Night 1

Current Tribe Leader: Musa Cälil
Moscow Leader: Musa Cälil
Prestige Leader: Musa Cälil (Mayor) with 20 prestige

What is happening right now?
A heated debate has begun about communism, featuring Marks on the side of Communism, and Major Ninjacow. Major Ninjacow just seems to be debating because of his over drinking, but who knows.

Musa Cälil has banished the former chief Catherine and now leads our nation. OOC: Mayor is now allowed to decide how to play the game, if he wishes (If you are not adept with RoM: AND, just give me a general direction.

New Things
  • Emmanuele Paolo has had a close call with death. Immortals can always cheat death 4 times. A death clock will show on your character once you cheat death for the first time (OOC: Essentially, you have five lives. It's only the first update, so WIM did not lose a life...this time)
  • A conditions tab has been added under each character
  • The old man, who introduces himself as "Mr. Smith", has opened "Smith's Job Offerings" and has offered Pietr Alexandrov first dibs. Although Mr. Smith says that his shop will not be opened until the concept of "money" has been spread.

Quests

• Mr. Smith wishes for the concept of "money" to be spread so he may open his shop.
  • That giant stage on fire? Yeah, that's dangerous, chief. Somebody please put it out.
  • The debate on communism rages on! Will you join?
  • Emmanuele has discovered a pack of wolves outside the village...the hard way. Who would like to eliminate them?

Post Actions! Go!

I argue fiercely against the concept of money, which is used to scam the lower classes.

I request a mysterious book entitled The Power of Economics from Mr. Smith's store

But I like Communism. :(

I attempt to calm the Anti-Communist crowd, Red Spy and his followers by teaching them the very similar idea of Vodkarism that will make everyone happy. I then share Vodka bottles with everybody.

VODKA FOR EVERYONE!!!

Make people of russia to beleive that i am Allah.

OOC: Mayor is now allowed to decide how to play the game, if he wishes (If you are not adept with RoM: AND, just give me a general direction.

you mean tech, building and unitwise? if so, could I (we) get an insight in the current situation?

EDIT: wait did I really just ask for something that is on the previous page?

Musa Cälil organizes a band of very loyal and unbribeble followers that protect him with there lives and orders them to put out the fire

Chiefly orders:
- tech
agrarianism and afterwards go for the tech that creates money
- build
without neighbours
Worker -> Firepit
with neighbours
Worker -> defender (warior?)
- movement
Scout to village (does the chief get first choice on spoils? :D)
after that scout surrounding area and search for good cityspot

NB. I'm currently not at my own laptop so Chiefly orders might be subject to change

Get some local men and go explore the nearby native village and try to convert both the men and the villagers

Post the following in the village center, then join the debate on Communism.

Spoiler :
To the people of Russia,
Several alarming things have sprung up. I send you this letter of warning and caution, so that you will not be deceived and manipulated by the forces working in Moscow today. The first I wish to address is the least subtle of the deceptions. It has come to my attention that a mortal man, by the name of Stalin, is claiming divinity, and asking people to worship him as a god. Do not be deceived, brothers! For one to claim that he is divine, he must be either a despicable liar or insane. Stalin has done nothing to show any reason to worship him, and to ask people to do so proves he is nothing more then either the leader of a cult, full of deceit and evil, or a raving lunatic. Stay away from this darkness, and trust your minds and logic. This cannot be true.
Second, we have a distinguished foreigner teaching the religion he calls ‘Islam’. I have no qualms with you believing this religion, but I urge you to exercise extreme caution. If you are interested in this religion, go forward with your mind full of doubt, and apply your logic to anything he says. If you find it to be without guile, I have no problems with this faith. Once again, however, extreme caution must be applied towards any creed.
Third is the belief of Vodkarism. I should not need to tell you, noble citizens of Russia, that this party is dangerous. Not only does it authorize use of military violence against other nations for the mere reason that they have a government we don’t like, but it encourages the drinking of alcohol. Now, before I am attacked by every vodka drinker in Russia, I will say I have no problem with drinking. I avoid it myself, but I do not believe it to be wrong. The problem comes when men avoid using common sense, and get themselves drunk. This is something that Vodkarism seems actually to encourage, though it means a rise of unemployment, and moral deterioration. Therefore, I would urge you with all vehemence to avoid this dangerous political party.
Fourth is the teaching of Communism by one Marks. Beware of totalitarianism brothers! Marks’ teachings have the seeds of truth, but if applied wrongly, the result would be tyranny. It may be I have misunderstood Marks’ teachings. If that is so, I would very much appreciate a letter from him explaining them in detail. That being said, his making all people alike I would strongly advise against, as that destroys any hope of progress that our glorious nation could hope to make. Why build a better mousetrap, if you aren’t paid any more for doing it? If there is no way to better your life, why try at all? I hope you can see the potential dangers from this teaching, and you will exercise caution.
Lastly, I wish to say some words about government. I congratulate Musa Cälil on his appointment as chief. I would, however, like to request a document form Chief Cälil explaining just where he stands on the Communist debate.
As always, I desire you to exercise extreme caution when dealing with any new political idea or creed.
Your Brother Russian,

-Daedalus Caragiv

To all:
That local village is the ruins of what once was the city of Minsk. Beware the Bearbearians! (Barbarians). Some of us are willing to acquire mementos from whoever who survives the expedition.

On the Belarussian Tradition
As retold by Terranski Kaizorvich

Our ancient ancestors wandered the great Russian lands. Today, they are known as Belarussians, Great Russians, and Ukrainians. In those days, the lakes, the forests, and the plains of Russia where populated with wandering hunters, foragers and fishers.

The first permanent town to form was the boat-making center of Grodno, to the north of our recent city of Minsk. There, the Belarus built many ships and sold them to wandering tribes. As other towns begun to form at various lakes nearby, the inland town of Minsk, known for its nearby hills and its fertile land, gained power. The Ancient Belarussian state was thus formed near Minsk.

As our tradition was, we turned to fishing. For most lands, there were no major rivers or lakes, so we settled on small, gated canals to capture and breed them. Friendly tribes joined us with their expertise of agriculture or mining; some, like our Russian cousins, formed their own city independent of Minsk.

The first major Bearbearian attack was an attack of animal trainers, driving a pride of lions before them into the town of Gomel, a major mining center of flint. The small city of Minsk was then fighting against the growing Russian town of Moscow, and could barely raise a warband of scouts, not to say warriors. The small Belarussian state, our ancestors, were defeated.

However, we, the survivors of Minsk, are not the only survivors. I have heard tales of a great Belarussian town reachable from the harbor of Gordno who have escaped with their fleets of boats. We must work with our Russian brothers, who have accepted us, to find our lost Belarussian brothers and reunite the bloodline of the Belarus.

Lure wolf and kill it, take body and toss it in fire to draw other wolves to the fire, gather villagers to trap the wolves and either kill or force the remaining wolves into the fire, then douse flames as quickly as possible to prevent it from spreading. Give praise to the people and credit to them to try and gain their support.

There is no way possible that this can backfire. Right?

Are we really missing the exact same person again? :p

Well since I have to play the turnset for the update, the update will come tomorrow.

Top Bottom