FfH2 0.25 OOS errors

Had an OOS on the 104th turn, with a huge game, 2 human player(team) and 6 AI 2player teams.

This is with the fixed DLL, looks like it coulda been from an AI barb combat or maybe an event

Had normal FFH combat, didn't disable it, figured to give it a try.

will have to see how many OOS erroes we really get

Attachments

• 2player save.CivBeyondSwordSave
    337.5 KB · Views: 158
Yeah me and Sureshot tested out AI Spells, Barbs, and many other things with the fix to the DLL and no OOS. Seems all okay to me. :goodjob:

these are great news ! Going to test as well :)

Played a game with patch L, normal barbs, agg AI, 2 human, 12 AI, huge map, had an OOS on turn 119, no known wars. Only event that happened was 'Bandits are wrecking havok in sidar lands'

Attachments

• VOTE_AD-0119.CivBeyondSwordSave
    372.9 KB · Views: 122
players and AI are always at war with barbarians (except a few ones), that's one war you know of ;)

Went out of sync again, same game, like 50 turns later.

I have the debug log, however not sure how to properly read it

Make sure you both have patch L(Which i bet you've checked just saying) and also one of you doesn't have a file missing or maybe have an option visable that another doesn't. Small details like that cause OOS as well and isn't FFH's fault. I haven't experianced any OOS with patch L so im not sure whats going on.

Can i play with all options on, without oos errors? Or are threre some options I should disable?

We've been playing with all debug options on and haven't had any problems. Got to over 240 turns and no OOSs errors.

EDIT: To clarify. We have nothing turned off. No debug options used.

wiped out and re-install ffh2, with both players. still getting OOS. Playing with aggressive AI, unrestricted leaders, and double number of events

yes we are both using patch L.

Could part of it be that he plays in windows Vista, and I play in windows XP?

Top Bottom