File "string", line 0 in ?
File "CvSpellInterface", line 999, in spellIntoTheMist

NameError: global name 'iInvisible' is not defined

Sidar
Normal speed
raging barbs, barb cities at start
aggresive AI

Most everything is going smooth! :)

Binding light does not sem to work for 1 full turn. It wears off and the end of my turn, rendering it useless.

Raging barbs on normal speed - I didnt see too many barbs seemed like it was on normal.

Barbarian settlements seemed to work correctly in my game.

Happy birthday FFH!

Played with a Friend in 1 Team, Game run smooth without problems, but then we founded The Council of Esus and got a OOS. Reconnecting didnt help, OSS was still their.

Came across a "Waiting for other civilisations" hang while playing as the Sidar. I reloaded a few times to an earlier save but it kept happening on the same turn, so I've got no idea what the problem could be. Savegame attached, it's the turn before it hangs.

Attachments

• Sidar AD-0251.CivBeyondSwordSave
    392 KB · Views: 94
I can't even get the game to run unless I have it set on random leader. Every time I choose any leader or civ the game crashes when the map finishes loading.

I get a crash to desktop after i press end turn.

This is the save.

Attachments

• MarioPC CivBeyondSwordSave.CivBeyondSwordSave
    500.6 KB · Views: 90
Hello! Both Ljosalfar and Svartalfar workers can build on BOTH forests and jungles AFTER you have bronze working. I guess it's not the way it should work, right?

This mod is the best! :)

I get a crash to desktop after i press end turn.

This is the save.
I loaded your save but it didn't crash for me. Only thing out of the ordinary that happend ibt was Hannah casting raging seas.

I loaded your save but it didn't crash for me. Only thing out of the ordinary that happend ibt was Hannah casting raging seas.

Try again, probably it was just luck, because everytime i load the save and press end turn it crashes.

My Specs:

AMD 3500+
X800XT
2GB RAM

Windows XP SP2

Resolution at 1280x1024 at max graphic settings

Came across a "Waiting for other civilisations" hang while playing as the Sidar. I reloaded a few times to an earlier save but it kept happening on the same turn, so I've got no idea what the problem could be. Savegame attached, it's the turn before it hangs.
If you remove the hippus horseman in 14,44 it won't hang. (It moves to 10,45, then the hang occur.)

Haven't played CivIV in a long time, but FfH pulled me back in :)

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "CvSpellInterface", line 21, in canCast

File "<string>", line 0, in ?

File "CvSpellInterface", line 171, in reqAddToFreakShow

AttributeError: 'CyCity' object has no attribute 'getNumRealBuildings'
ERR: Python function canCast failed, module CvSpellInterface

The unit texturing in my game is a bit strange. E.g. Skeletons look like swordmen, then switch back to skeleton. Affects almost any unit I have seen so far.

just confirming that barbarian lands (the lubrascum option) doesn't work. No barb towns are spawned at the start at all.

Also, was there going to be an option to allow for the winter start to never thaw?

*edit*

Ghandirules, if you look at the changelog you'll see that basium can now be summoned regardless

Another typo:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "CvRandomEventInterface", line 336, in doCultOfTheDragonProduction2
AttributeError: 'CyCity' object has no attribute 'setHasCorportation'

Also occurs in line 308.

Top Bottom