FfH2 0.32 Changelog

So where's Waldo?

Edit: better ask where's Kael. Do you spot him?:D

I like questions that come with mini-games! Im in Ohio right now so we are on EST. I dont know when I am going to release since Id like to get a decent playtest in first and my computer is busy with other work at the moment. But definitly in the next 24 hours.

Hmmm, I found Kael, but can't seem to spot Waldo :confused:

Oh and also, has Arthendain been fixed? If not, he really ought to be. He's supposed to be a healer, not a destroyer of undead.

Hmmm, I found Kael, but can't seem to spot Waldo :confused:

Oh and also, has Arthendain been fixed? If not, he really ought to be. He's supposed to be a healer, not a destroyer of undead.

I'm still of the opinion that Cure Disease and Heal should be moved to Medic II and III. This could fix Arthendain, and prevent Grigori Medics from having all the abilities of High Priests, without the state religion requirement or any national limits (assuming their promotions are also properly adjusted).

I'm still of the opinion that Cure Disease and Heal should be moved to Medic II and III. This could fix Arthendain, and prevent Grigori Medics from having all the abilities of High Priests, without the state religion requirement or any national limits (assuming their promotions are also properly adjusted).

Medic I is awesome. Medic 2 is worth slowing a 3 move stack down for. Heal is freaking cheater! Combining them is absurd. And yet, high-priests are not worth the investment... :dunno:

Priests should get tier 1 and 2 of the religion of the unit (if that is not the case already).

@kael: Playtest? Why don't you just post: "Haha, we're already playing it!" :(

We'll playtest and not complain when a patch breaks saves, honest.

Medic I is awesome. Medic 2 is worth slowing a 3 move stack down for. Heal is freaking cheater! Combining them is absurd. And yet, high-priests are not worth the investment... :dunno:
Well since the only units with Medic 2 are Priests and High Priests, and Medic 3 is only High Priests, it wouldn't actually change anything. Oh, and Grigori Medics and Arthendain, but still, it wouldn't actually change anything.

Priests should get tier 1 and 2 of the religion of the unit (if that is not the case already).
Uh... what exactly do you mean? :confused:

Personally I still like the idea of having Divine I/II replace Channeling II/III on priests, for a complete split between Arcane and Religious casters. That would also prevent the Amurite mage-priests of doom. Stacks of 3-move, Fireball-casting priests that completely heal every turn are just a wee bit overpowered.

I like questions that come with mini-games! Im in Ohio right now so we are on EST. I dont know when I am going to release since Id like to get a decent playtest in first and my computer is busy with other work at the moment. But definitly in the next 24 hours.

what is your job? just curious here.

so basically you're a vet.

I was just kidding. Im your typical computer guy, I fix computer problems. I specialize in directories (security authentication sort of stuff) and do a lot of work with banks, the government and those sorts of companies. A company pays X amount of dollars annually to be able to call me when something goes wrong. So my job is to have my cell phone on and ready to answer it 24 hours a day. Some days nothing happens and Im twiddling my fingers. Some days are crazy. Its the perfect life for modding.

I was just kidding. Im your typical computer guy, I fix computer problems. I specialize in directories (security authentication sort of stuff) and do a lot of work with banks, the government and those sorts of companies. A company pays X amount of dollars annually to be able to call me when something goes wrong. So my job is to have my cell phone on and ready to answer it 24 hours a day. Some days nothing happens and Im twiddling my fingers. Some days are crazy. Its the perfect life for modding.
Animal Gynecologist would be awesome, though. :lol:

Animal Gynecologist would be awesome, though.

Now I get it... Kael is BOTH a computer guy and an Animal Gynecologist.
He helps fixes the US goverment ultra secret animal robots. :scan:
Why are there screws and wires in my hamburger?

Now I get it... Kael is BOTH a computer guy and an Animal Gynecologist.
He helps fixes the US goverment ultra secret animal robots. :scan:
Why are there screws and wires in my hamburger?

So hold on... the animals have... like... computerised genitals? Laser penises? High-tech, grenade-launching vaginas? :p

Al

Top Bottom