FfH2 0.32 Changelog

Btw Kael, just a couple of questions...

1) Will this version need a media pack? Or have you put the songs into the default package?

2) Does the AI build essential military buildings now? (I.e. archery ranges etc)?

Al

So hold on... the animals have... like... computerised genitals? Laser penises? High-tech, grenade-launching vaginas? :p

Al

Somehow I don't think inserting a laser into something containing explosives is a good idea :lol:

Alzara, the media pack is optional anyway. It's just some additional songs and movies that are less slide-show-like. I'd guess it's still going to be like before, since adding all the songs into the main package would almost double the size.

Somehow I don't think inserting a laser into something containing explosives is a good idea :lol:

I was thinking of using different species... but this could make an effective sorta... suicide shag :lol:

Al

I was just kidding. Im your typical computer guy, I fix computer problems. I specialize in directories (security authentication sort of stuff) and do a lot of work with banks, the government and those sorts of companies. A company pays X amount of dollars annually to be able to call me when something goes wrong. So my job is to have my cell phone on and ready to answer it 24 hours a day. Some days nothing happens and Im twiddling my fingers. Some days are crazy. Its the perfect life for modding.

You have just discribed my life (although i am technical, i dont work in security) - some days i can play FFH from 9am to 5pm without any work phone call or emails. Othertimes, i am so busy i dont even get time for lunch.

Btw Kael, just a couple of questions...

1) Will this version need a media pack? Or have you put the songs into the default package?

2) Does the AI build essential military buildings now? (I.e. archery ranges etc)?

Al

All the dongs are in the default package (the media pack won't contain new music anymore). But there will still be a media pack full of movies, which I will get out soon.

All the dongs are in the default package (the media pack won't contain new music anymore). But there will still be a media pack full of movies, which I will get out soon.

All the "dongs" you say? ;) :p

Al

Kael will be included any new wonder movie since 0.31 media pack?

As far as the new version, I can't download it :p Either Gameflood is messed up or Kael has it off temporarily to fix a few things.

If I say that I was able to download it with ease, will I be cast off and never be allowed to play FfH again?

no, but we'll tell you to upload it somewhere else, for us to download. (filefront maybe?)

no, but we'll tell you to upload it somewhere else, for us to download. (filefront maybe?)

...Will I get promptly removed if I said I haven't a clue how to do so, and by the time I figure out how to do so, whatever's going on may be fixed?

If I say that I was able to download it with ease, will I be cast off and never be allowed to play FfH again?

no we will just ask you to figure out a way to be a mirror.

Top Bottom