FfH2 0.32 Changelog

I've tried to describe how to upload the FFH II 0.32 file for those of us who can't download from gameflood in this post in here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=6849790&posted=1#post6849790
(In the "Gameflood problems thread"). If somebody could upload the file (It's not difficult and you can still play FFH while uploading, you just have to leave the browser window which you use to upload the file open until the upload is finished, then post a link to the uploaded file here), I'd be very happy :p.

I was trying to work out why 031 media pack gave extra music (or didn't it?) but you are getting rid of extra music in the media pack in 032. Not a huge deal but just curious please.

I went through every track in the game and moved some around that seemed better suited for a different religion, cut a few that I didnt think were good enough and added in all the ones form the media pack that I liked (and added a few extra new ones that werent in 0.31 or the media pack). That the main reason 0.32 is so much bigger than 0.31.

The real advnatage of doing that is that the media pack wont change files anymore (it used to switch out the era file to add additional music) which caused some problems in multipler. From now on the media pack wont change any xml files (it will just replace single frame movies with hex's more elaborate movies).

Would it be to much to ask for you to document when you add or remove an xml tag? It would really help modmodders alot.

can only see it in the gameinfos file, its not set to visible by default like the other scenario options.. could just be a placeholder for stuff to come later for the scenarios, i dunno heh
Possibly you got an answer to this in another thread (EDIT: Or even in THIS one. D'oh!); it was added at some point in 0.31, presumably will be subject to further changes in Ice and is intended for use in small-scale scenarios with a few individuals; dungeon adventures, for instance :)
Currently I think it makes terrain and some other graphics bigger and quite possibly forces units to single unit graphics - haven't actually tried it out or anything, but there was some discussion of it early in the Dungeon Adventure thread.

AI Changes:
9. AI taught when to vote for and against the new voting mechanics (they will no longer vote positively for everything).

Hehe, I hope it means AI will note vote yes for Liberty while at war :)

Hehe, I hope it means AI will note vote yes for Liberty while at war :)

If only they wouldn't vote yes and then go to war (they started it) 10-20 turns later :sad:

Any word on when the next version will come out? I'd like to know if I should start on my modmod now or wait for another patch first.

Top Bottom