FfH2 0.32 Changelog

NONONO

IGNORE EVERYTHING BELOW: WRONG THREAD LOL

//Am I the only one not taking this discussion into the realms of reality?

//This is a dark fantasy mod. Evil people are evil, and gobble up nice friendly good people. Evil people torture, good people dont etc. It's a game...

//Al

Actually, dark fantasy is where the lines between good and evil are blurred, not absolute.

WRONG POST SORRY!!! ARGH

Al

it isnt very sexy work (like adding new features)
Even though of course new features are exciting and great - if the AI doesn't work well you don't have too much fun playing with them. I think it's great that you want to improve the AI to use the FfH features more efficiently (or even at all)!

The other changes are also really exciting, I'm very much looking forward to 0.32!

Are there any plans to implement Vehem's civ specific citystyles?
Also, could you PLEASE implement Sureshot's blue drown reskin? Yellow just doesn't feel right to me...

Been meaning to ask... you guys need any help with Python code? I've noticed you taking snippets from forum posters, and I'm getting pretty capable with the language now, so I'm wondering if I could help?

Been meaning to ask... you guys need any help with Python code? I've noticed you taking snippets from forum posters, and I'm getting pretty capable with the language now, so I'm wondering if I could help?

Not really, most of the time other people are fixing my broken code (usually Sto). What I really need at this stage is balance feedback, or I watch the modmods pretty closely looking for things people implement that make sense in the main game.

@theJopa- I dont know about Vehem's city sets. They looked pretty awesome in that screenshot and I definitly want to play with them. But I will have to play around them a bit to see how they work out (Im guessing they will be added).

What happens when you found a religion and you've got the sovereign city even going? Is there a chance they will be the holy city? I've played team games over LAN a bit, but still am not sure how it determines who gets it. I would just hate for them to get the reward of founding a religion when their contribution is so mediocre. Not that I'm too likely to let them be free anyways :king:
Side note: is it just me or do most events occur way before you would even have a chance to access the prerequisites for most of the options? Half the time, I feel like I'm stuck with only bad decisions.

If the sovereign city event happens and you allow them to leave, it's no longer your city. Like when Basium shows up -- if you found a religion after the arrival of Basium, does he get it? No? Same thing.

and to whoever said it... if you had the sovereign city event and summoned Basium, yes, you'd have a team of three. Big whoop. Two of the three would still be really weak.

in team games whoever put the most actual research into a religion tech is the one who founds it, unless they aren't researching it at the time it is founded (i.e. if both are researching it for most of the time and one person stops right before its founded, the other will get it).

will the city in the sovereign city event get their own palace? if so, this could be VERY powerful (mana, commerce from palace etc.)

Since the AI doesnt trade Resources they have no spare of and you can't vassalize them since they are your ally its actually valueless / no different for the player unless they whould be from another Civ and use their different Mana to your favor in the field...
Only players and vassals can give away their only resources by trade. it seems to. (and makes sense, otherwise AI might give away its only of a strategic resource and lose the ability to use certain Units.)

In online team games, does the Nox Noctis invisible effect work for all the team members? Because if it does, that's one heck late-game bonus I would definitely try to get. I can't even begin to imagine the kind of havoc this wonder can wreck.

Can I bring up a cosmetic issue way in advance? The sobs event has a couple of typos - should be "sadness" and "two-storey".
Not sure "any populace" or "that brought the message" make sense in the sovereign city one either - "any of the populace", or "any citizens" perhaps?

Well if cosmetic issues can be pointed out, then in the sobs event "the sounds flows" only needs one plural...

Oh and, yay release date!!!!

Can I bring up a cosmetic issue way in advance? The sobs event has a couple of typos... "two-storey"...

That one's just an American/English spelling difference.

But anyways, looking forward to .32, and finding out about this enigmatic new leader...
Oh and...

1. Priests don't have a resource requirement anymore.
2. High Priests have resource requirements (all are Incense except for the RoK High Priest who requires Gems).

Excellent. I was tired of my priest-based tactics being fouled up by a lack of resources. At least now I can get some form of priest into the front lines to capture what I need.
I take it the AV priest reagent requirement has been changed.

How exactly are the Enclaves going to be implemented? Is a new XML tag going to be added or will Kuriotates just have a unique worker and unique cottage -> enclave?

I'm curious, does the AI include units that are invisible when considering how strong an opponent is? For instance, if you built the Nox Noctis, and hid your entire army with its effect, will the AI think you've suddenly become a pansy because 80% of your military strength just disappeared?

I would guess no, because the power graph does not take into account promotions.

And here we go for the longest week of this year !

Top Bottom