1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

FfH2 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by KillerClowns, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Avahz Darkwood

Avahz Darkwood Emperor

10. Hellfire now has valid terrain types.

Stopping current game and waiting on this one. I have been waiting on this one for months :D

2. RogueThunder

RogueThunder Warlord

Ummm. Apperently some elves can swim xD... Hot darkelves in bakinis anyway.

Freash start, duel, erebus, all settings default. 2 players, all that...

3. Kael

Kael Deity

Patch "e" is linked in the first post. It doesn't break save games and fixes the following issues:

1. Added the Black Tower scenario.
    2. City Split and Soverign City events ("Minister Koun" events) can't trigger in scenarios anymore.
    3. Fixed an issue in Into the Desert which reversed your starting civ (if you picked Malakim in FoC you started as Calabim and vise-versa).
    4. Update to the Fall of Cuantine scenario.
    5. AI teammates won't build Gilden or Alazkan if they have a human on thier team in the Splintered Court.
    6. Into the Desert (Calabim) now requires you to raze all Empyrean cities, not just Varn's Empyrean cities.
    7. Fixed the issue where getting the tech for a religion after already founding it founds a 2nd religion.
    8. Perfect Sight can now be learned by Archer and Recon units (and archers can learn sentry 2).
    9. Fixed an issue in the Momus that can make the game unwinnable if the player teams up with Beeri.
    10. Hellfire now has valid terrain types.
    11. Fixed a WoC error when workers with str are trying to move to a plot blocked by an enemy (thanks to Snarko!).
    12. Supplies can now be used to build stables.

4. uberyeager

uberyeager Chieftain

On maps where Kuriotates are limited to 2 cities (Duel, Tiny), they can't build the Great Library, as it says 2/3 Libraries required.

5. nikosison

nikosison Chieftain

Playing on Patch E

Asking ("Could you spare this...") Beeri for his World Map will cause a CTD

6. wuntoothrie

wuntoothrie Choco.dile

just installed patch e ...

fireballs don't have the flying promotion anymore and can't traverse water tiles ...

and when I build the Nox Noctis or use a Shadow if after my attack I still have movement left and I select the tile that an enemy unit is on it will let me move onto that tile and eject the unit from my borders (Nox Noctis), or in the case of a shadow attacking a city it will eject the entire enemy stack from the city leaving the city defenseless ...

7. Cylnar

Cylnar Enemy of corporatocracy

Um...is Acheron supposed to be wandering around destroying civs in the early game (Patch E)? As you can see in the attached screenshot, this is pretty much the end of my game unless I use the WorldBuilder to put him back where he belongs. And it isn't even turn 100! :cry:

Playing as Kuriotates, huge Perfect World map, all 19 civs (except Faeryl who was already destroyed by Acheron), Raging Barbs, Barb World, Challenge - Increasing Difficulty and Flavour Start (from FlavourMod 2.2.0 which seems to work fine and shouldn't cause this behavior) and some other options which shouldn't affect this like No Tech Trading, etc. :crazyeye:

Attached Files:

8. Pike the Hands

Pike the Hands Chieftain

A very minor issue that is nonetheless worth mentioning:

Elohim Devouts can upgrade to Priests of Leaves, Confessors, and Stonewardens. This has been true for a very long time. However, when the Empyrean religion was introduced, they were not given the ability to upgrade to Vicars. This has actually directly impacted my tactics when playing the Elohim ever since I had a truly epic game where the Sheaim were sending hordes and hordes of pyre zombies at me, and Priests of Leaves upgraded from all my spare Devouts I'd been using for scouting duty with Life II casting Destroy Undead was literally all that kept me in the game.

It would be perfectly in line with pre-existing flavor to let Devouts become Vicars, or even let them also upgrade to Cultists and Ritualists for those who want to try playing a darker version of the Elohim.

Not a big deal I know, and certainly not high priority or anything, but should be a very easy fix to make.

9. Fafnir13

Fafnir13 King

Er...what does this do? Is it referring to a scenario? Sorry, just curious and ignorant. A bad combination. :D

10. rusty217

rusty217 Veil Fanatic

It means when you cast the Hellfire spell, a Hellfire will actually be created.

They were not created before as no terrain type was valid for them.

11. bluepescadero

bluepescadero Chieftain

I am sorry if this has been reported before: When starting a multiplayer game (not scenario) I get a CtD as soon as the game starts, I (not the host, though) don't even see the game screen. Does anyone else have this problem? Never had it in the other versions.

12. westamastaflash

westamastaflash Lord Commander

Hippus AI started a golden age while there was 16 turns of stasis left from Auric. Kinda pointless for the poor AI...

13. AngelGabriel

AngelGabriel Warlord

Right now I've patched to .40a and started a long game a few days ago. If I install patch e will my savegame be corrupted?

14. Methuselah

Methuselah King

No, it shouldn't do.

When he says "it doesn't break saves", that means you can use your old ones without problems.

15. AngelGabriel

AngelGabriel Warlord

Did he? Am I that blind? God ... sorry.

16. Giac33

Giac33 Chieftain

Hello
    Today I downloaded FFH2 040 and patch "e"
    I have problem with the scenarios
    If I go in the Scenario screen and I click on Grand menagerie scenario the following message appears:
    "Please play at least 1 turn before loading a scenario"
    If I play 1 turn and then I try again , the system crashes.
    Can you help me?
    Thanks

17. Kartoffelvampir

Kartoffelvampir Chieftain

Don't no if you already know it, but you can put an airship into an airship :crazyeye:

18. mahazel

mahazel Warlord

After the first turn save the game, go to main menu, load the game and scenario should start normaly.

19. Giac33

Giac33 Chieftain

I tryed but nothing has changed: system crashed again.
    it seems I don't have any scenario to charge

20. Giac33

Giac33 Chieftain

well..... I tryed again saving at the third turn and now I can see the first scenario: marvellous!!! thanks a lot!!!