FFH2 Multiplayer Games - Invitation and Information

Oh that's too bad... :(

What mode do you guys like to play? "Regular" would be a little long for one day...

just installed Hamachi and couldnt log in to FallFromHeaven2 channel cus it was full :(

I'd like to give MP a try, but I don't know if I'd be able to finish the game. Is that kosher? :shifty:

sure, theres no big problem if we don't finish,(some of our games will never be finished because each time, we updated to the next version)

is it just me or is it like super hard to find any players in europian times? i've had hamachi open for whole day and there hasnt been anyone online..

Did you guys manage to get a game going last night?
I would be available to play a game tonight if others are interested.

Ok, i entered FallFromHeavenFull and I see some familiar faces, brainpain, much2much... What now??? How to use hamachi? (I know I'm noob...)

Also I would be interested to play one more roleplaying game than competitive.

On other channels are Sureshot, Mithrus, BChalchet, dalladin, but no luck in joining by copying IP

EDIT: Brainpain has shown me how. If anyone wants to play a more diplomacy based game I'm all for it.

Claire, SS, I'll hopefully have time from now on so we can continue our game ;)

Would someone like to play a longer game (6-7 players), FFA, dipomacy, and roleplay at least a little bit (i.e. help your weak ally instead crushing him). Of course such game can't be finnished in one session, but those that can't play a session should find a replacement or let their civ be AI-played for a session.

Claire, SS, I'll hopefully have time from now on so we can continue our game ;)

Would someone like to play a longer game (6-7 players), FFA, dipomacy, and roleplay at least a little bit (i.e. help your weak ally instead crushing him). Of course such game can't be finnished in one session, but those that can't play a session should find a replacement or let their civ be AI-played for a session.
I'll be around today but not too much this weekend.

Gamespy doesn't work very well for FFH games in my experience.

Hamachi is very reliable and games can at the very worst be reloaded, rehosted and work fine from there. This is only required in the case of some dropouts. Joining can be a problem but normally if people are blocking each other just reverse the order they join (easily organised with Hamachi chat) and get them to reconnect.

Gamespy on the other hand won't even let me join or others join some games for an unknown reason. This may be due to the same issues that even vanilla Civ4 suffers based on a very poor multiplayer implementation that requires open ports through to every system (wtf? PM me).

I am not interested in figuring out this little Rubix Cube and also am not interested in joining games on Gamespy and spending hours trying to troubleshoot when Hamachi works far more reliably.

If you want to play FFH download Hamachi and play the least problematic way. It takes ten minutes to get it up and running.

I will gladly spend time with people getting FFH games running over Hamachi if they need assistance.

If somebody cannot be bothered to go through this process and expects games to be run through Gamespy they can go and get [censored due to forum rules].

Top Bottom