FFH2 Multiplayer Games - Invitation and Information

im up for a game today i think, want to try Lanun with AV (someone mentioned it with respect to going infernal from lanun, but i just realized that lanun with AV would rock in its own right without going infernal heh : no hell terrain effects on water)

Hell terrain is pretty sweet with Cavalry especially, since the nightmare adds +1 STR, and that green thing that replaces cows I think gives your units +1 Unholy (or something) and +10% defense in hell terrain. Unless something has changed since I played.

Sheut stone's that green thingy

Yeah, but I don't think it replaces cows anymore. Cows now turn into nightmares too, and nightmares are equally as likely to turn into either cows or horses (although it seems like cows are more likely. I've lost my horse resources fom this a few times)

Will you brave the weird and haunted shores at worlds end? Tomorrow is the release of Shadow! I propose that a group of honored adventurers embark upon the new expansion with a little MP as our first dump into this new world.

Here is the proposed settings:
4 Players 5 AI (Monarch Level)
Religions: Council of Esus vs Empyrean and Ashen Veil vs The Order, all other religions turned off!
Barbarian World!
End of Winter!
Wild Lands!
Blessing of Amathaon!

We would do a Direct IP connect game with the player who has the best spec comp (doubtful its myself >_>) and decide on which map we prefer to play. We would get together at 3PM PST (6PM EST and 11PM GMT) to get together and own each other through the night. Not to mention report any new OOS errors!

So who is with me? :D

I'm going to be playing the Sidar, if anyone wants to jump on the band wagon (and commit at least 4 hours to the game) then just post here and who you plan to play as. <3

Top Bottom