Final Mafia 2019 (Cold War Mafia)

you CAN bluff in a situation where if the village mislynches, you win

but thats it

(alternatively you could be getting lynched and you claim it to not get lynched that day, but you basically forfeit all chance of going deep).

fun fact, i wanted to ask mary if she was wst germany, but i didnt think she was and didnt want to give her the out to claim it lol

if they bluff it, the real one counters

in an open game you can't really bluff
in a closed game you can (closed as in not known setup)

Doesn't that then come down to "well, they both claim it, who do we believe?"

Ah, yeah, I see how in this case it would be at best a one day delay.

I'm pretty much at lynch one and then the other anyway. For meta reasons that I'm not sure are appropriate, I wanna start with Snerk.

Unless Jo cleared him.

But if Snerk is blue then it's Tak.

Well, "need" is a big word. I'm thinking maybe Tak is West Germany and not counting on hearing it from him.

Hey, since you know him from other sites...have you seen him around at all?

i'm sure he's got good reasons for being afk, he's never flaked out on a game before to my knowledge

I'm sure he has a good reason, I'm just kinda worried about what it might be. Flaking on a game seems way out of character to my novice mafia player view, but my very experienced compulsive regular view says that Tak disappearing from OT for four days without any warning is unprecedented.

Come to think of it, if Jo clears Snerk I'm a-hangin' Top Secret. No offense.

I'm certainly not expecting that Snerk was cleared by Jo. In fact I think we are just standing around the UN chambers waiting for Jo to wander in and stuff a pike into Snerk's severed head, but that's just me. However, if it isn't Snerk it's pretty much down to you as an outside possibility.

I'm certainly not expecting that Snerk was cleared by Jo. In fact I think we are just standing around the UN chambers waiting for Jo to wander in and stuff a pike into Snerk's severed head, but that's just me. However, if it isn't Snerk it's pretty much down to you as an outside possibility.
yeah thats basically where im at

i think its probably just snerk

outside chance of pzelda and topsecret

mary didnt mention pzelda at all really but i dont really think pzelda was that wolfy

Top Bottom