• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Fionn's PBEM Game: Napolean

I'll hold the current turn until I get clarification on whether we are starting at Sept or Nov 1801. I too was expecting the Nov turn, but would be quite happy to play the September turn again. :)

Well, I certainly didn't screw up since I was only sent one turn! ;) If Loulong sends along the correct turn to me, we could speed things up a bit and avoid replaying.
Hmmmm...Prussia is the first player. I wonder if there was some sort of bug with the date not being advanced???

Oh! That would just be horrible!! Then we would have to play the turn over..........hmmmmmm.

Originally posted by Norlamand
Oh! That would just be horrible!! Then we would have to play the turn over..........hmmmmmm.

:D :D

OK I checked, seems I made a mistake.
Sorry for that to everyone. I kind of became excited to start again...
I will send it again to Rubberjello, hoping you won't mind (Rubberjello, Eric_A) replaying it again...

Correct turn played played and sent.
Great...a couple of useless Universities were completed instead of me catching them and converting them to banks on the first turn I got. :rolleyes:

The new ruler of the Prussians wishes to announce that he has decided to continue his predecessor's penchant for neutrality for at least the immediate future. :D
(Like I really have a choice with all these behemoth opponents all around me!)

Well I await the turn with some degee of anxiety. What with the winds of change bring?

Prussia wussing out as usual. I dont get how they ever become a power during napoleans time ;)

I hope everyones at the latest patch 1.22 because i am :)

Originally posted by FionnMcCumhall
Prussia wussing out as usual. I dont get how they ever become a power during napoleans time ;)

I hope everyones at the latest patch 1.22 because i am :)

It is 1.20. 1.22 does not accept ealier SAV so there is no way this game can be converted to 1.22. Try to install 1.20 on another directory.

RJ, sorry for that. But indeed the turns were pretty different, weren't they ?

I have it and it is being mulled over............I seem to have misplaced a city or two.........I don't suppose anyone has seen them?

Originally posted by Norlamand
I have it and it is being mulled over............I seem to have misplaced a city or two.........I don't suppose anyone has seen them?

This is an aberration. I've heard short people (Napoleon) usually are very good at not losing things. The scientific reasoning being that they are closer to the floor! :lol:

I sent it to Fionn today. Despite the fact that I couldn't find those damned cities...........

Going on a week and no word. Is this game dead or just having a near death experience?

Fionn told me he had to download/install 1.20 (he was on 1.22) and should send it to me shortly. Hope so...

BTW Normaland, you have the grognards' turn to play yourself....

got the Grognards turn, but haven't had a chance to play it yet today. Will play it and send it out later today.

Could one of you guys post a screen shot or two with some
comments? That would make alot of people :D
I have followed some of you guys before and you are very
good players.
:thanx: and :goodjob:

Top Bottom