Firaxis Has Not Made Any Effort To Improve Multiplayer

jbadams

Super Healer Scout
Dear Firaxis,

Please fix the random out of sync errors that occur in games.

Please fix the random bug that causes Civ4Col to crash if an out of sync player stays in a game for more than one or two turns.

Please fix the myriad peer connectivity issues.

Please change the pause feature so that people cannot join games and just pause-crash them to death by constantly pausing the game. Don't let a player pause the game but one time every 5 turns or something. If people need pauses more often than that, just have others in the game pause it.

Dear Firaxis,

Please fix the random out of sync errors that occur in games.

Please fix the random bug that causes Civ4Col to crash if an out of sync player stays in a game for more than one or two turns.

Please fix the myriad peer connectivity issues.

Please change the pause feature so that people cannot join games and just pause-crash them to death by constantly pausing the game. Don't let a player pause the game but one time every 5 turns or something. If people need pauses more often than that, just have others in the game pause it.

PLEASE have an option, so ONLY original player can rejoin but other people cannot EVEN if the voting screen is CLOSE (i.e. everyone else vote continue)

PLEASE make more fair map, so everyone got similar distance from europe in LARGER size of map.

PLEASE fix the bug when some people can join AS native.

ANYONE ELSE CAN ADD MORE? I AM KIND OF SLEEPY, GOING BED NOW...

Wow. What a spambot. I mean, quoting a large chunk of War and Peace solely to advertise WoW power leveling?

Top Bottom