Firaxis Livestream tomorrow! Gorgo leads Greece

I'd prefer questions about Multi-Player to be honest.

Strongly agreed with this. I won't be able to watch the stream, but I hope somebody there raises the multiplayer question. It would be great to hear some communication about it before launch.

Advanced starts sounds interesting. I hope we get some first looks on modding and multiplayer over the next week, that and an earth map are the things we still don't know much about. It will be interesting to see how the AI looks, I doubt it will be much better, but we can hope.

Note that he says "civs" plural. So there will be more civs that get multiple leaders. Hopefully, we will tell us which ones.
We already know about Spain's Isabella from the leaderheadposter and since every one of those leaders was spot on we can make a save assume she will come too.
As well as Jadwiga but that will probably be as a Poland dlc.

We need a #Beachgate-2.0 so everyone needs to pester Ed tomorrow to spill all the details on what civilizations are getting multiple leaders and what leaders they will be... :p

Sadly I will be on a plane flying to Vegas tomorrow during the live stream so I won't be able to watch it until the evening.

Ed says they will be showing Sparta doing its thing in the classical era. I hope this means they have some combat AI improvements to show us - it would be frankly embarrassing for the devs if the livestream showed combat AI as bad as in the let's plays.

Ed says they will be showing Sparta doing its thing in the classical era. I hope this means they have some combat AI improvements to show us - it would be frankly embarrassing for the devs if the livestream showed combat AI as bad as in the let's plays.

If you want hope, go back and watch the first version they released that allowed people to play for 150 turns. The combat was far better and was knocking people out.

Emperor!

Why are they starting on turn 1? Why not start a game with some hoplites already built to jump right into the combat?

Top Bottom