Firaxis Livestream tomorrow! Gorgo leads Greece

Sweet. I'm not sure what's left to show, but maybe they can enlighten us on what to expect from alternate leaders in the future.

Great! I'll be busy then but they almost immediately post the archived version so it's cool.

Sweet. I'm not sure what's left to show, but maybe they can enlighten us on what to expect from alternate leaders in the future.

Yes, and I'm hoping they show the mechanism in the game by which we select the civ and then the specific leader. Or do they simply list Greece twice? Maybe we'll find out then.

Civ VI is mentioned in the references section the Wiki on Gorgo.

Hopefully they use some (pre)final build with some previous issues fixed (some of those criticized in UI thread for example)... would be nice to see some progress.

They'll hopefully have Sumeria/Arabia/Russia and India on the map. Maybe they are also playing one of those in addition to Gorgo? Playing Norway was also unannounced iirc.

Great, now that we finally have official announcement of everything from beach gate, can we have a second round of beach gate ?

Yes, and I'm hoping they show the mechanism in the game by which we select the civ and then the specific leader. Or do they simply list Greece twice? Maybe we'll find out then.
They're all listed by Leader name, not Civ name.

Again? I wish they weren't.
I guess I should have added that that's how they've appeared in the videos and LPs to date. They could have changed it in more recent, as yet unseen builds.

Top Bottom