First thing you'll do

Play the game I posted early

I'm at school so I'll devout a Saturday to the game. Order a Pizza (241 one ham & pineapple and the other pepperoni & hot sausage) and a 2L bottle of Diet Coke. Next day spend extra time at the gym to shed the calories.

Jump straight in with the Celts (since I am one) vs England and the other Euro civs and USA and destroy them all!!

Me? well ill play a full game with all the new leaders, and play them all myself. :)

Then go about totally revamping my Earth map. :)

I can't wait for that! true earth locations?

I think my first thing is pick and old civ and play against the other new civs (selected of course) to see their LHs and see how their UAs go.

I'm still struggilling on which civ to play as first, I know it won't be any of the 9 civs, and I'm wondering if I should add any civ which have their UA's changed, my biggest issue is whether or not to play as Isabella or plop her down as another civ (11th perhaps).

I'm still struggilling on which civ to play as first, I know it won't be any of the 9 civs, and I'm wondering if I should add any civ which have their UA's changed, my biggest issue is whether or not to play as Isabella or plop her down as another civ (11th perhaps).

I have been having the same problem trying to decide who to play as first. I was thinking of Spain too, because of the Maya being added. I think, I am going to start on a huge map and add all the new civs, along with some older ones. This will give me a wider range of info about the expansion and all the features. I will also learn more about the new civs and how they interact via diplomacy. Not sure who to play as though, probably an older civ though. My second game I'll choose a new civ, perhaps the Huns or Carthage.

I have also been trying to figure out a name for my new religion, I will try to found. That's not as easy as I thought it would be.

Anyone see Red Tails yet?

I will be Byzantium get right into the religious game as Christianity if Christianity is taken then Judaism and play 22 civ's all the new one's and the rest random. Also as many city-states as possible. On the small contients map. Then after that game same setting accept play as Austria and see that diplomatic marriage ability. Then so and forth with the rest of the civ's and their native religion's.

Flip a 9 sided coin to decide which civ I will play as, then win a new (hopefully) not broken diplo game. and after a week, start up a hot seat game with the broskies

Top Bottom