First thing you'll do

I'm going to play with the Huns and conquer the whole wolrd for myself! MUAHAHAHA :mwaha:

And then I'll probably will play the Reinassance scenario being a good neighbor :p

Read XMLs, extract data files, and convert the artwork into PNG format, obviously.

Listen to the leader music, then setup a game as a vanilla civ and see the leader screens. Probably read the new entries in the Civilopedia, just for some flavour, and then play the Into the Renaissance scenario as Sweden.

1. Check out all the leader screens and what they say in their intros. Listen to all the music.
2. Play the Smokey Skies scenario
3. Play a game as Ethiopia with all new civs.
4. Repeat with Celts, then Mayans, then Sweden, then Netherlands, then Byzantines.
5. Pick some a new nation to main, hopefully I like Ethiopia enough to play as them, and then start taking people on online.

Wait for the first patch?

If it anything like the original launch I shan't be able to start a game on the first day.

I'm cautiously optimistic, but it is best to be prepared for it, especially since it happened last time.

With luck they have learnt big lessons from the original release.

Byzantium with my standard settings.
See if can avoid conflict and play a peaceful game while founding and spreading my religion as far as possible and either aim for a diplomatic or cultural victory.

I'm going to see if willem of orange actualy speeks good dutch.
Just start a dual map with him and me .

ANd interact with him. I speek dutch so I wonder

Watch the new intro.

And then play as the Dutch, where I will be focusing on the new features.

Recolor some of the new civs before I get used to their default color scheme - which I really did not like.

Top Bottom