First thing you'll do?

Byzantium piety opener. Looking forward to double dipping in the new reformation beliefs.

Maybe not what I'll do first but I figured out the order I play the new civs.
1. Morocco
2. Shoshone
3.Brazil
4.Venice
5.Portugal
6.Poland
7.Assyria
8.Indonesia
9.Zulu

I am going to try Shosone first and I preordered yesterday from Steam. My game strategy will be decided as the game unfolds. I cannot wait to try it out though.

I too figured out the order of the games :
1. Napoleon | France | Freedom | Culture
2. Casimir | Poland | Order | Space (for achievement)
3. Pedro | Brazil | Autocracy | Diplomacy (for achievement)
4. Ahmed | Morocco | Freedom | Space
5. Gajah Mada | Indonesia | Order | Culture
6. Shaka | Zulu | Autocracy | Conquest
7. Pocatello | Shoshone | Freedom | Diplomacy
8. Ashurbanipal | Assyria | Order | Conquest
9. Maria | Portugal | Autocracy | Culture
10. Enrico Dandolo | Venice | Undecided | Undedcided < - By that time I've achieved all Win the X victory using Y ideology, so unless they get a specific achievement, It'll be random
11. All-Stars | Hotseat, 12 player civs on Pangea Quick, :D

1. Harun
2. Isabella
3. Ashurbunipal
4. Montezma
5. Kamehameha
6. Gustavus
7. Gajah Mada
8. Wu Zetian
9. Sejong
10. Pacal
11. Maria

3 civs from Vanilla, DLCs, G&K and BNW, as well as 3 civs that play Afircan, European, Asian and American music.

I'm thinking of trying a Tall, 3-4 city Space or Culture win as Indonesia on Gedemon's Giant TSL Earth map. :yumyum::mwaha:

I'm still split between Morocco and Venice. All I know is that all be attempting to dominate the world in trade. I'm definitely going to be playing the new Arabia soon after the release, and checking out Carthage and the Dutch in this Brave New World.

I'm most likely going to play as either Arabia or France for a Domination victory against all new BNW civilizations.

First to destroy: Donyolo before he takes any city-states. I need them for war.

The very first thing will be play a duel map on quick with Pocatello, get a Pathfinder and choose advanced weapons to see if the promotion to choose ruin bonuses will stay with me throughout the game seeing as they probably won't upgrade any other way.

The very first thing will be play a duel map on quick with Pocatello, get a Pathfinder and choose advanced weapons to see if the promotion to choose ruin bonuses will stay with me throughout the game seeing as they probably won't upgrade any other way.

If i am not mistaken, MadDjinn mentions that the promotion stays when they upgrade in his Video.

First thing I will do tuesday is having mixed feelings.
I will be signing a contract for a fantastic job on tuesday.

So on the one hand I will hate not being able to play much on tuesday, and on the other hand incredibly happy because I got a new job and then a fantastic game to play when I get home :)

I haven't decided which civ I'll play first, but I have narrowed it down to Poland, Shoshone and Venice. I might just fire up Scramble for Africa and hit random.

Top Bottom