[FIXED] Is gold per turn glitched or something?

Numi

Chieftain
I started a trade for a luxury resource with 2 different civs for like 15 and 18 gold per turn, i went to the current deals list and it said they were each 5 gold per turn which is the minimum, anyone else notice this?

Anyone with an answer? ive come to realize no matter what i do it stays at 5 GPT even if i hit enter after i input the numbers.

I can attest to also having this problem. I discovered the reason is when you type in a number, it auto resets to 5 without telling you and without changing the number in your trade screen :p

I have yet to figure out a way around it :(

Good as long as its not just me then i would assume it will be patched, because it limits you so much in your trading options specially with all those extra lux resources.

Yeah, I had this problem as well. Deals always went through at 5 gold no matter what I typed in the box.

Confirmed for me too - every GPT deal I've asked for from the AI, even if I set it to 30+ GPT, ends in a deal for a measly 5 GPT.

Set up a Gold-Per-Turn for Lump Sum Gold trade until the AI accepts it.

Changing the GPT # in the box has NO affect. The AI will accept whatever you put there, but it will still be the original value. And there's no apparent way to 'refresh' the trade.

Example:

I ask Ghandi for a loan of 202 gold for 3 GPT for 90 turns (marathon speed). I then edit the GPT down to 1 GPT. He still accepts the trade, and the trade is for 202 for 3 GPT, not 202 for 1 GPT.

Just applied the new patch and started a new game and this bug is still there??

I've been getting more than 5 GPT ever since the end of the bugfix. Yay! :goodjob:

It's pretty good news for me actually, because late game lots of enemies have insane money (playing on a TSL earth map but staying in Asia) so I can sell off cities and the like to them that I capture on their continents. Anyways, point is I can confirm it works.

Top Bottom