flag and hymn

I think a better or more suitable word for the music would be anthem. If you sing a hymn at the sporting events, attendance may not be the demographic nor in the numbers you're looking for. Just to put me straight, are you working on both of these for Cormyr (sp?) I really like the flag Phoenatica is currently using if we are going to vote (btw, you need to replace the flag in the DOC Dept. :p )

I think this thread is closing in on Godinex's "Tremble Infidels" thread as the most bizarre and frightening in this forum.:rolleyes:

Well. There is a mention of boy bands, a discussion about the Arkensas state motto, forum singing and guitar playing of hymns that could serve as our national anthem, a mention of plasma and vomiting in the same sentence.....

On a slightly more serious note, I think the Immortal on your flag would look better if it was all black. It would make the flag look more professional.

do you have any idea how much work that entails?

do you? honestly! black! hah!

ok i'll try. (Skilord was just screwing around he doesn't think thatwe should use his anthem) (he also is fond of reffering to himself in the 3rd person ;) )

Originally posted by SKILORD
oh i get it he wears black he looks like 1 of ur stupid backstreet boys.

what are they putting in the water down there eyrei?

If you have the Backstreet Boys on your flag, the girls will surely flock to your province.

It's not the entirely the water that is driving me mad, it is Netscape. Almost nothing works correctly in that god - forsaken browser, and our products have to be compatible for the .8% of our customer base who use it. Of course, it could be the traces of arsenic in the water.....

the water would have explained my aunt who lives in Apex (right around Cary)

Girls flocking to Greater Cormyr..... if it wern't for Alaina i'd definately go for it. as things stand i'm gonna have to respectfully decline.

Originally posted by eyrei
I [would like to] mention singing a [troupe] of professional plasma vomiting Immortal that could serve as our national anthem [with] all black boy bands playing guitar.

Whoa, whoa whoa. Who said anything about boy bands playing guitar? Do boy bands even play anything?

Do boy bands even play anything?

no. they have some poor, yet real, musicians playing instruments in the background. these musicians names are mentioned in size .9636915237 font on that little pamphlet in the cover that mostly features pictures of said "bands". The few who are capable of playing an instrument keep it to themselves and don't ever play live or on the CD's and stick to bad singing.

if we've cleared up the flag issue i'd like to steer this thread back to finding a National anthem.

Top Bottom