"For Completeness Sake": Win a Copy of 'CivIV: Complete' Signed by Sid Meier!

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
PolyCast is giving away 25 copies of Civilization IV: Complete in conjunction with developer Firaxis. The title combines Civ4 and its two expansion packs Warlods and Beyond the Sword, and retails for US$39.99. Five of these copies include a special extra: the signature of Sid Meier.

Between December 1st-25th, 2009, complete the following sentence in response to this thread here on CivFanatics:

"Civilization IV makes my life complete by..."

The 25 most creative and constructive responses, across this as well as corresponding threads on Apolyton and WePlayCiv (reference #1/#2), will be selected to win its poster one of these copies -- the top 5 to receive one with Sid's signature on it. One entry per person; note that any responses that indicate they have been edited will not be considered. Further, if selected, one must respond with mailing address and phone number for delivery within the specified time period. The judging of these entries is being done by Daniel "DanQ" Quick, PolyCast's owner and one of its regular co-hosts.

Civilization makes my life complete because it gives me the chance to see how history unfolded and could unfold, something that I have wondered at since I was very young. :)

Just makes you really happy inside to be able to do that kind of thing. ^^

Civilization IV makes my life complete as it completes the history - by civilizations.

Civilization IV makes my life complete by helping me win my Girlfriend, Civilpedia: 1 Archaeological student: 0.

DanQ, thanks for notice - I posted my version in both forums :)
You're welcome :), though you misunderstood me. What I meant is that you needed to post your response in reply to the thread here on CFC as was linked to in the opening post here, not on all three leading Civ fansites' forums.

No worries though.

Civilization IV makes my life complete by making me feel like a god as I manage my growing empire in the game but also by making me understand our real world better as I play with opponents from other countries and learn firsthand about their varying approaches to leadership.

Civilization IV makes my life complete by making me feel like a god as I manage my growing empire in the game but also by making me understand our real world better as I play with opponents from other countries and learn firsthand about their varying approaches to leadership.
Heya -- see this post of mine above to ensure your entry is considered.

In update, I have sent a private message to all pending contest winners this evening. These individuals need to reply, on/by this time next week, with their mailing address and phone number in order to secure their placing.

The complete winners list will be announced publicly after this process is complete, which may be a bit of time after this date depending upon responses received.

Is this still even going ahead? I mean when do the pending winners get a prize or like yeah?

Is this still even going ahead? I mean when do the pending winners get a prize or like yeah?
Here on CFC, I have been updating the posting thread as to the status of both the winners and prizes. For those winners who were affected by the technical difficulties from early last month, I provided their mailing address and phone data to Firaxis the middle of last week. I haven't received confirmation of those being mailed out, but for the majority before hand I received such confirmation.

Top Bottom