For Future Civilizations: Necessary Civs

For future civilizations, I believe that these civs should be guaranteed slots.
Poland
Poland had a larger empire than most Euro countries and Copernicus, who discovered that the Earth revolved around the sun. Also Poland is an awesome country and other civilizations are being included over it even though they didn't have as much world impact!! I think we all know that European history in the 1600s is definitely more important than African history in the Middle Ages.
Italy
Italy is so much more important than the Songhai. They had great leaders of city-states like Medici and great artists like Leonardo da Vinci. Also Rome is not Italy! If you look on a map you will see that Rome is only the capital of Italy and is not the whole country!!!!
Canada
Canada is the second biggest country in the world today and a member of the G8, who should all be in the game. Canada has more land than the United States ever did but they aren't included because the game is made in the United States so they just put the US in and not Canada.
Polynesia
Polynesia needs representation because nobody ever represents Oceania. Impact on world history should count for nothing, I mean let's face it they should cover a large range of people because then more people are happy!
Andorra
The area between Spain and France never gets any representation in Civ, and its about time that they did! Maybe Spain or France should be taken out because they are always put in and its not like they're any better than the Andorrans!!
Cave-People
We all are descended from cave-people, and we need to accurately represent this in the Civ series. Civ is about realism and we need to realistically depict cave-people
because they were a part of history too!!

Impact on world history counts for everything. I don't think I could take a declaration of war on me by the Canadian Empire in 200 A.D. very seriously.

Impact on world history counts for everything. I don't think I could take a declaration of war on me by the Canadian Empire in 200 A.D. very seriously.

And yet you take a declaration of war on you by the USA in 200 AD very seriously.

Provided you could handle a whole lot of angry Iroquois, Hurons, and Inuit. :)

You forgot Poland.

Oh wait.

The game definietly could need some cave people. Maybe caves could be an early form of city where you have a cave radius and manage the inhabitants. You decide who to go hunting, who to gather berries and so on... When you have succesfully managed to create a large enough cave population the cave transforms into a regular city and the usual game starts.

Hell, I first thought you are serious!

Now I no know you deserve the Honorary Platinum Star for subtle sarcasm of the mighty empire of Djibouti, handed to you personally by the emperors highest-ranking gardener (or his substitute).

:gripe: How can all of you possibly think that he is NOT serious? :gripe:

I second the motion for Andorra, by the way. They really should be in. Along with Basque Country, though! But you gotta leave Spain and France in - for the sake of realism!
(See, I totally agree with you there CH.)
That'll be a decent slaughter! :devil:

Thank you so much...I really think we needed this thread...there are so many threads that people keep posting about civs that should be in it's hard to keep track! a nice comprehensive list always helps....:p

California should be it's own Civ, too.

You forgot the aliens! They built all of the ancient world's wonders, so they deserve to be included more than anyone.

Top Bottom